Thread: The Sims Medieval: Unable to play Fortuna game table

The Sims Medieval: Unable to play Fortuna game table

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game. Well I have noticed an issue while playing Game table. It does not make any difference what kind of the table I have purchased to furnish the mode. Even I am unable to click on the game options. Let me know if you are having the same issue like and the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Re: The Sims Medieval: Unable to play Fortuna game table

I wanted to confirm certain details which would be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Let me know about whether you have installed all the drivers on the computer of your? Are talking about the card table or tactical table? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

I think there could be an issue with the drivers of the video card. Well I recommend that you should visit official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download and install the latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours. After installing the drivers on the computer of yours. You should reboot the computer. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after installing the latest version of the graphic card drivers.

Many times I have seen an issue with the DirectX which you have installed on the computer. In order to fix the problem of yours I recommend that you should visit the official website and download the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. Once you have downloaded you should install DirectX on the computer. After installing the DirectX on the computer you should restart the computer of yours.

I am highly suspecting that the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the game file on the computer of yours. Well in order to get rid out from this particular problem I recommend that you should reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. You should uninstall the entire game and then reboot the computer and then you should install the entire game and try to play and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

It is well know that the video games are having bug issue. So I am suspecting that this particular game might be having bug issue. Well you need to contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to the developer of the game. The developer would look into the code of the game and figure out the bug and simply fix the same. Once they fixed the bug they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.