Thread: Unable to complete Legendary Fountain quest in The Sims Medieval

Unable to complete Legendary Fountain quest in The Sims Medieval

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I am looking for the Fountain of Legend. I am not sure how to complete Browse a bookshelf for fountain reference. I have noticed that there are two bookshelves in the game which is into the wizard tower. Let me know if you are having the same problem which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to complete Legendary Fountain quest in The Sims Medieval

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you something which would be useful to meet the requirement of yours. You need to go for the Shoppe in the village and you have to purchase the items from the stores. This is the place where you will be able to get the requirement of yours in the game. So you should try the thing and let me know whether it is working or not.

Looking on the content of the post I am suspecting that you are looking for the books of the fables. Well I have simply browsed for the Wizard and Place and then you have to got the sent of the village center where you will be able to buy the books of the fabeles which you can get the same and you can read the book once you have purchased in the game. You might try the thing couple of time I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

The sims who is having bloodthirsty automatically get the looking for the fight debuff at the times. Well you need to go for the fountain when they would have debuff. Sims who are scared of the darks would go to night and so on. I have noticed number of people who are confused with the bookcases. You should browse for the bookcase it would let you to look around for the fables in the town shop in the game.

I let you know that you should try to compete the quest couple of times in the game. Your hero would find something which would let you to find out the book at the town shoppes in the game. If you get there soon enough which would avoid for the stock from the failing the quest of yours. I have simply got thrown in the game as I was buying number of bookcases in the game and making an attempt to find a book about instead of the taking the quest icon message literally when browsing the bookcase.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Also you have to see that you have provided the information which you have mentioned over here and the computer configuration of the computer of yours. The developer team would fix the bug issue and release the patch which you use to fix the matter of yours.