Thread: The Sims Medieval: Competed with first ambition but unable to go for next one

The Sims Medieval: Competed with first ambition but unable to go for next one

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. Well I have built kingdom of mine and heroes in the game. I have competed with the first ambition in the game. I have tried to compete the second ambition in the game but it did not worked for me at all. Let me know whether it is a bug issue or glitch? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims Medieval: Competed with first ambition but unable to go for next one

Looking at the matter I wanted to gather some important information which would be useful to fix the matter of yours. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you got any issue while installing the game on the computer of yours? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the further steps for troubleshoot.

Re: The Sims Medieval: Competed with first ambition but unable to go for next one

I am highly suspecting that the issue which you are getting is happening due to corrupted user profile. Well I recommend that you should create a new user profile in the game and see whether the you are able to continue the game. If you are able to continue the game then I am suggesting that you should remove the user profile which is causing the issue and continue the playing of the game with the newly created user profile.

I am not sure about the solution which I am going to mentioned over here but you can consider the thing and see whether it is helpful to you or not. I recommend that you should visit the official website and install the latest version of the drivers as well as DirectX on the computer of yours. Well once you have completed with the installation of the drivers you should reboot the computer and see whether it is working or not.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there was something wrong happened when you are supposed to installing the game. I recommended that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. You should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then reboot the computer and then simply install the game on the computer. So try with the reinstallations and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

I am highly suspecting that there is bug issue in the game which you have mentioned over here. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You should provide the information which is associated with the computer configuration and problem which you are getting. The developer of the game would fix the matter and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.