Thread: Expansion pack ideas for The Sims Medieval: Empire and The Sims Medieval: Towards The Renaissance

Expansion pack ideas for The Sims Medieval: Empire and The Sims Medieval: Towards The Renaissance

Well I have played The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine and I really love to play this particular game. I have come to know that the developer of the game is looking to introduce expansion pack in the game. I am looking for ideas for the games The Sims Medieval: Empire and The Sims Medieval: Towards The Renaissance. Let me know if you are having speculation on this particular matter. Any idea on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Expansion pack ideas for The Sims Medieval: Empire and The Sims Medieval: Towards The Renaissance

According to me the basic idea of having expansion pack is you can continue the playing of the game with the same kingdom for each and every ambition which you can select. The expansion pack would introduce the new generation of sims in the game. So that they can continue the next expansion to become the new heroes in the future. The theme of the base game ambition and what happened at the time of the ambition would set the circumstance for the kingdom into the post ambition play.

Re: Expansion pack ideas for The Sims Medieval: Empire and The Sims Medieval: Towards The Renaissance

Your kingdom is seems to be spreading across the entire land by mean of trade and conquest as you have improve the security and well being of relam. You kingdom is seems to be built for the most of the parts and you will be able to keep playing past that current ambition if you have like the and make the empire. The heroes in the game would have more and more quest and they would become an important part of the kingdom.

For The Sims Medieval: Towards the Renaissance I am having following speculations. There would be more knowledge culture and freedom. The apprentices would take over the game and become the heroes of the future. The older heroes have became elder and they would give you great advice in the game. So you need to make good use of them before they are supposed to die in the game. The kingdom in the game would become more successful and bigger ever it was in the recent past.

I have seen number of gamers are having typical expansion plan for The Sims Medieval: Towards the Renaissance. I wanted to put down following speculation on this scenario. A small village would open up which would have build mode which you are able to build the village of yours. This what you can do when you are playing the game into the sandbox mode. If you play the game really poor in the game then you have to start over ambition.

Well I have noticed that the this particular game would require intelligence. The medieval sims was not supposed to play as a sim 3. However it could be more realistic. The monks would have school, a real village in the game. The women are supposed to work at a home. According to me it would be quite difficult to have several expansion for this particular game. However I am expecting that the developer of the game would make the pack as early as possible.

I like to have the expansion of this particular game. I have noticed that castle walls are now up. I have also noticed that the walls would appear for the decoration only. It would be great opportunity to allow the flex for the creativity of yours if you are supposed to build the thing by own. Also according to me it would be great idea for the sandbox game play. So I am hoping that the developer would make the changes as early as possible.