Thread: Suggest Improvements that can be made in sims medieval

Suggest Improvements that can be made in sims medieval

I am great fan of sims medieval but I want some important changes in this game whicn will make it even better and other users will also like it. Electronic art already made this game popular with their effort some more changes will make this game interesting and enjoyable. Please medieval game players provide your valuable suggestion to make this game more and more enjoyable and interesting.

Re: Suggest Improvements that can be made in sims medieval

I think live mode should be available without picking a quest. As far as I understand from my fellow players, this is a much wanted feature. Not having this appears to be too much of a change between the standard sims experience that people often seem to expect from the sims medieval. It also gives a chance to freely let your heroes interact with each other, improve their skills and all that. I would be fine with just one hero being selecteable at a time for this.

I was disappointed that this is not possible, I feel that it should be customized somewhere, perhaps at the smith. Personly I like to make kingdoms in specific styles, so armors would need to match that. Or maybe this feature is included but I missed it? In that case it should be pointed out in the game where to do this. Maybe I overlooked something, but this trait seems negative to me since constantly sims lose focus because they need to go whale hunting or curse at the sea.

I am fine with a bit of challenge, but many achievements seem to require grinding of a new kind. Considering that its required to unlock all content, I rather not have to throw 150 eggs and 150 tomatoes or other such things since that just inspires me to look for a mod that unlocks everything while I would rather earn it through gameplay.