Thread: Should we use crisys2 engine renderer?

Should we use crisys2 engine renderer?

The game is pretty good at least from the beginning to the exterior. I saw all the issues that made the guys but the game is only since yesterday, but most often is "heavy", the monsters are slow. Perhaps it is that cities crisys2 very good, but maps looks very older, a bit like a sin episode. The game is also very demanding gpu. So I ask for a remake / port using current maps and monsters can be crisys2 engine with PhysX hold up to create more amazing special effects.

Re: Should we use crisys2 engine renderer?

Well, is 14 years and wish for a Crysis 2 style ports out don’t be stupid. They should have waited 14 years and use the Crysis engine 6. Do you really realize how old is this game? Crysis 2 mod tools release, go make Crysis 2 DNF. Most if not all the gameplay is actually already there. However, it is likely to require. Well after all it’s my opinion about this game and everyone had their own opinion.

You know that this game has gone through three engine changes before the publication after 15 years in development? And you want the game now that Crysis 2 Engine? So go ahead and make the game itself. And I feel that would be interesting to see a remake DN3D the Crytek engine. It could do with the editor of Sandbox3 once released, in theory, since most if not all the gameplay elements are already there, such as melee, powerful shot, shields, no HP regeneration. Essentially you'd need to do a lot of level design, new models of characters add some existing voice over the DNF and DN3D and more or less have DN3D remake. But it is a nice game.

Duke Nukem Forever is 100% perfect and fun! I play Duke Nukem Forever in a Pentium notebook HP i5, 1gig Nvidia with 3gig RAM. With all settings to maximum height. And the game plays just great. I just love the gearbox and teams! Get a donation button on your website, so that millions of people who can give a dollar a day. Well that was a joke but frankly speaking this is a good game. Well it’s not that everybody likes it.

The majority of posts are against my idea, unfortunately. But this game is not as good as can be and must not play any Duke before, but this is rare. The first fight is similar to the final in the top of Castle Wolfenstein, and then goes into a cave half crysis2 halflife2ep2 half. Then all these little things with cars. I just got a new one after a plane ride in the desert. Maybe it's the new style of gearbox that began with the Frontera, but I'm not really a fan. Head of the gearbox should try to produce maps of crysis2 to check, maybe give him the dn4ever with this new rendering engine to its customers.

The guy cannot keep abreast with the legacy of Duke Nukem and might also have no idea the game's development period, however. He has a valid point! Duke Nukem 3D is set a new standard for first person shooters then concepts never seen before, but with the current engine is an engine DNF own, because almost everything from UE2.5 be rewritten, proved an engine with not the greatest graphics engine, after all, and even Duke Nukem fan more positive I will not deny that the game is poorly optimized, otherwise we'll be the Duke games in the future, better feature the best graphics engine is not and, moreover, demonstrate that is to be the most optimized game there, not to mention another innovative game that will curve your name in the industry for good as Duke Nukem 3D Did.

You have no idea about the history of the development of DNF, right? This game is the style of 3DRealms. Gearbox only took over and made the game wanted 3DRealms joining what was already there and the technology is based on. Randy said it, and we have sufficient evidence to do so. I do not know where you get "if this new style of GBX" from? And again Duke Nukem 3D was too outdated, technically, when it was released.