Thread: Sims Medieval Tutorial mode won't exit

Sims Medieval Tutorial mode won't exit

It appears that still while I click the exit tutorial I'm at rest inside it. I played for 2 hours assuming that I was beyond tutorial and getting a explosion, after that its moment to take rest and i click save and a message prompts telling that it is not able to save game within tutorial mode. I looked all over the place to escape of it but couldn’t, thus I had to shut the game devoid of saving. This not really what I want. Please help me.

Re: Sims Medieval Tutorial mode won't exit

I just be familiar with that, you must finish the entire start quest to be capable to escape from the "tutorial". Afterward you're free to save and perform your usual games play things. As of faltering a quest in the central, I want to know as well. Some people are inquiring in the forum except with no replies. So i think that that was the only way left for you to get out from the game. However also read the manual if you have.

Unluckily, I do not contain a resolution to this concern, except sought after to articulate my irritation for the reason that I came into this similar circumstances. I played it for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, afterward attempted to save, and got the similar message you did. And similar to you, I give up the game devoid of saving. I went flipside in just to observe where my movement was - assuming the game might auto save me anywhere - except currently I am back at the extremely opening by the mirror quest. I do not recognize why the game would be planned in such a manner!

The barely approach I was capable to escape of the tutorial was to finish each and every one the tasks meant for the quest. The game afterward took me toward Watcher view and away of the quest. The tutorial on top of this game is ludicrously extended gasping. That being supposed, you must be permitted to save and way out your game between it. It's not similar to a 5-15 minute tutorial. Not everybody can play a game that stretched with no break.

I didn't carry out much discovering and branching away from the major tutorial quest, therefore it merely took me concerning an hour - and that was by means of reading each and every one the lessons, still the ones I previously knew from Sims 3. I plan on creating a next kingdom, and am expecting that it will create me act the New Beginnings Ambition + foremost quest over again anyhow (because I'm actually inquiring regarding the thought of how stuff modify based on choices/aspects/flaws). If I just play directly from first to last with simply pleasing the bare least, and not reading whatever thing, I'm certain it'll go much faster.

I played for regarding 20 minutes and attempted to save and was learned that I was inside the Tutorial. I was puzzled and clicked the Qwest key and next exited/cancelled the Qwest. I afterward chosen the second Qwest that was scheduled can't keep in mind next name of it. I next left the Throne Room and went outer surface. I then may perhaps save and was out of the Tutorial. I did not end the tasks that the additional announcement scheduled. I finished the 2nd task and afterward went back to job on the first one over again. It is probable to quit the Tutorial devoid of ending the tasks, I did.

I can't consider how buggy the game is before now, I in fact have this trouble arise from a dissimilar bug! I've obtained the graphics crash where the whole thing goes black which EA is actually demanding to reform as soon as possible and proposals to resolve it integrated updating graphics driver, reducing graphics superiority, window form and so forth. I updated my graphics driver and currently it's reset the tutorial! I'm previously between playing therefore its not similar to I can go after the steps to 'finish’ the tutorial for the reason that it doesn't be relevant!