Thread: Sims Medieval Sorceress stuck in wall

Sims Medieval Sorceress stuck in wall

Recently I have started playing the Sims Medieval game in my computer. I have created my personal Sim and playing with it. I have created and customized my kingdom very well. However one of my sim is getting stuck on a wall. She won't shift away, she does that fixation where something is trapping her, except she can at rest shed spells (disappear isn't prepped unluckily) and contemplate and so on, except she won't shift left/out of the wall! What do I make?

Re: Sims Medieval Sorceress stuck in wall

If you come across yourself fixed following the stairs following you set in motion the toggle on the wall go after these steps:
    • Mention the cheat box (Ctrl+Shift+C) and tenter within testingCheatsEnabled as true
    • Hold down shift plus click on top of a casual tile, after that strike the option "Build on this Lot" (intended for a few the alternative "Teleport" will arise, except that was not the case in favor of me. If "Teleport" arises next utilize this in its place.).
    • It must allow you go into purchase mode inside the tomb. Click on top of the Dart Trap to the left of the trapped sim. Remove the Dart Trap

One of my sims was trapped at the precise equal place in addition. However I can inform you that meditating and afterward teleporting doesn't assist. My sim simply provided me the note that he just couldn't be seated to contemplate thus I had one more sim leasing the tomb discover. To resolve this issue I have tried several things and cheats to make it move but it wasn’t possible for me. Seems to me that there need to be quickfix or hotfix.

In my game also she walked anywhere the stairs are at this moment. They were not present afterward. This is the trice occasion I have had a SIM trapped that no one appeared to cover come about to them. Anyways I simply prepared her go back home which pongs except I didn't recognize what besides to act and then she was excessively exhausted to achieve whatever thing. She wouldn't examine the hole any longer or whatever thing and rather than passing away she simply stood there the entire moment.

It seems to me that it is a big bug in the game which is causing the sim or character or hero stuck in that particular place or that particular moment. It is not only about but many people are complaining about this issue. However the character or sim seems to be very active but it just won’t move at all. I can hear what it is saying and what it is trying to do and it can do anything in that fixed place but will not be going to move anywhere. I have tried adding cheat but I didn’t help me. The cheat was helped me in last quest but in this it was useless. Hope that the new patch will fix this problem if it is a bug.

First of all I need to tell you that if you have put in any cheat on the cheat window then you need to take that out or disable it anyhow. I heard that in some games when you add any cheat the character will going to stuck in a particular place and will not move at all. Other than this sometimes the game lags much also. If this not the case then I don’t have any reason to tell you now. You will need to wait some more time until somebody will actually going find a solution.