Thread: Sims Medieval Quest: Sweet book of Sweets

Sims Medieval Quest: Sweet book of Sweets

I have started playing the Sims Medieval game well. So far I have completed several quests which I faced. I didn’t get any issue up till now. I've been playing the Power Grab quest for a moment currently, and I have finished a section of it. However, I’m stuck on this single region. I have to read the "sweets of sweets book” and I don’t know where it is. Can anyone tell me where I can find this book? I have looked all over in my bookshelves but didn’t find it.

Re: Sims Medieval Quest: Sweet book of Sweets

I also have started playing the game and so far I also didn’t get any of those quests where I need to read the book. I think that I still haven’t reached there yet. However in whatever the book you need or you want to read you will usually get into the bookshelf. You need to look into that properly. If you still not able to find that book then there is an only one option left for you I think. You need to find any store or anyplace where there might be book will be placed.

If it is a book, then I will go for the following thing. If I cannot able to get or find the book in the bookshelf then I will search for a Village Shoppe. There you might get it with regards to some exchange to something else. Otherwise I think that I need to finish one more quest in order to get that book. The quest might be lying inside the current quest itself. There might be some tasks or some missions which you need to accomplish inside the game.

It seems to me that you need to find other sims in order to get that book. The other sims might have or might be holding that book. Do keep in mind that village Sims will not demonstrate their golden mission marker if they are at rest inside the village (e.g. by night). Attempt waiting all the way through the day to notice if their marker comes into view. Finally, mouse above the quest icon and understand the details intended for hints. From my knowledge through TSM quests, the majority of the "stuck points" is just mistake or distortion of the goals.

Yes, it actually seems to me also that you need to get help from others or another sim to find that book anyhow. As you already said that without reading that book you cannot move on in that quest and complete it. So it would be necessary for you to complete it. Otherwise you can skip that quest and come back later after completing other. It may be possible that in other quest you may get slight clue regarding that book.

The similar thing occurred to me. The book vanished since she got interrupted whilst understanding it. She was inside the fortress therefore I checked each and every one bookshelves and it was inside a book shelf inside the castle. She should of place it left while interrupted. As a result check bookshelves seeing that it's almost certainly within one of them.