Thread: Unable to gather azurite or belladonna in Sims medieval

Unable to gather azurite or belladonna in Sims medieval

Last week, I did the downloading and installation of the Sims medieval video game. There is nothing wrong happen in this task and now this game works correctly. I installed this PC game on windows xp Operating System and it wills nothing shows any error message. Now I want to add some latest features of this game such as azurite or belladonna. Then I try to search it but I can’t found. Any helps will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to gather azurite or belladonna in Sims medieval

Hey dude, you need to install the latest patch of this game. This will be providing the facility to gather this azurite or belladonna in Sims medieval in the system. Then first download the correct setup folder of the patch of this game. The patch will be present on the official site. Currently the popular 1.3.13 patch of this video game is available. This patch provides the latest features. Then I recommended you to download & install this patch and then it will help you to solve the trouble.

Yep, this is the right way to find out this azurite or belladonna into the Sims medieval video game. Then you need to download and then install this patch onto the system. This will be helps to you for solving the trouble. the official web site of the game will also provide this facility. Then you need to search this into the official EA sports site. You definitely got some good result. Then login into this site and then try to download and install this patch into the system.

Hey dude, may be you didn’t know but this both are found in various locations around the kingdom. You need to install this kingdom into your system. This will be helps to solve this problem. Then follow the required procedure for doing this task. This task will be present in the manual. The official site of the EA sports will be providing this facility. Then do this task and it really good for perform this kind of task. This is really good for the performance and entertaining prospective.

I think this type of problem can only solve the professional expert. You need to contact the supports staff of the EA sports. The expert person of this site will be interact with you and that person will be helps to your for solving the problem. Hence you simply do this task and I am sure that you had not faced any kind of difficulties after that. This is the simplest way to do this kind of difficult task. Then follow the same kind of process to solve the problem.