Thread: Sims Medieval Limited Edition code not working

Sims Medieval Limited Edition code not working

I have got my Limited Edition Sims Medieval game yesterday. I have gone after the loading instructions, by the use of thecode on the back of the players' instruction booklet. While I attempt to discover the Redeem Code attribute beneath Options on the play menu however, it isn't there. Did I do somewhat incorrect? Is there anything I need to do apart from this thing? Am I missing something here? Please suggest me something.

Re: Sims Medieval Limited Edition code not working

Please download the EA Download Manager Download (see google) and more active you account up right at "Redeem code" the code in your. Then shows Sims Middle Ages in "my games" and you can start the download and installation. The location of the game you select in the settings of the EA Download managers. Notice that, EA Download Manager may not work on MAC computers!

You need to create a unique account on the website of the game developer. You can use a 100% legal version of the game's servers to download the manufacturer using the CD Key which you buy from us. You can download the game feel endlessly on any PC without restrictions unless otherwise stated in the manual for that game. Furthermore, there are no territorial limits known to activate the CD-Key unless otherwise stated in the manual or on the website of the producer.

As someone already told that you need to redeem your key. This is normal for all EA games key or code. The limited edition contains a code that allows you to unlock certain clothing and items in the game, while the collector's booklet with exclusive artwork, 3D card to cut out and build an exclusive poster, a wax seal in the shape of diamantino Sims, a map of the kingdom and a CD with the soundtrack of the game.

I hope that you have already redeemed the key which you have got in the game. By the way, you are telling that you have used the key which you have got the manual. As far as my experience concern there is no possibility that the publisher will going to add the key or code in the manual. It usually lies separately either in a notepad file or something else. It won’t be combine with instructions or manual. You might be using different code which is not genuine. Just look all over again.

The CD-key that you purchased is an official EA cdkeykopen.nl Retail Key. You need to cd-key to activate via the EA Download Manager (EADM). You can use this CD key on the official EA servers to play and the game is updated through patches via the EA Download Manager platform. Purchased your CD-key to activate, you just download the EA Download Manager to download a latest Electronic Arts (EA) to make account or login to your obtainable EA account and click on top of Activation. Here you want to enter CD-key to activate.