Thread: Sims Medieval Daily Income is not working

Sims Medieval Daily Income is not working

I have finished New Beginnings as well as No Quest for the Weary. Again went to fresh early stages to finish Brave New World plus began Imperial Domination. I brought my level 9 Peteran Priest within like my fresh monarch depending on the features. Finished the foremost Steps Quest plus leveled my Monarch toward 10 and after that ended Genie by my wizard plus Royal Review subsequently Oh Fortuna through my Physician to obtain the Frustrated Physician quest. For the duration of this moment I was intimately watching my Monarchs Finances because of a query mentioned in an additional thread regarding it. Currently even with a low down kingdom well being and short safety there must be no approach that a 500+ simole a day emperor must not receive at any rate something. Well it appears that daily profits are not working.

Re: Sims Medieval Daily Income is not working

I recognize for sure it worked all the way through the New Beginnings Ambition as I got more than 50,000+ Simole on the Monarch without help and like lofty numbers on my additional Hero Sims. I am not certain if it worked through No Quest intended for the Weary. I do recognize that I was going away in support of the Dead Sim Walking quest and I had finished the Annex of Burdley quite early on ensuing in little taxes and still poorer because of low kingdom comfort. Though, close to the end I was wondering by level 10 Hero Sims how I wasn't building much apart from by selecting some wildflowers plus hunting plenty to pay for the Kingball appeals.

I lastly got a few consequences from a 'Higher Level' CSM all the way through EA Support. I had previously completed what he told thus here goes. I totally un-installed the game. Before I stirred the My Documents/EA/The Sims Medieval directory to desktop. There are directions anywhere on how to physically uninstall and repair the registry if you suffer sure enough to finish. I re-installed the game and physically got the patch. I began the game and after that exited. I afterward shifted my Saved Sims as well as Ach file back toward their locations. I began New Beginnings in excess of to work on top of the stupid 10 Heroes through Whale Ate my Parents and to confirm consequences. Up until now my Daily Income is working over again. I haven’t attempted to load a earlier save except it must be carrying out usually.

Your Achievements are stored on top of a file inside the My Documents/EA/The Sims Medieval/Saves directory called ach.package. On condition that you encompass that file and don't drop it you will forever maintain whichever unlocked achievements. That file contains the achievements intended for unlocking goals. Therefore while I barely moved that file and my stored sims above I began up the game and may perhaps have played within whichever objective I had previously unlocked. Alter to simplify the file location

I myself haven't tried for the reason that I am work on the totally retarded attainment of 10 Heroes through Whale Ate My Parents plus the 5 Gluttons as well as 5 Drunkards during a second playthrough of New Beginnings. Undertake your elder saves and simply write down your profits intended for the Inactive Heroes and notice what occurs following a 'Day Cycle' in-game. I might attempt this afterward tonight if I sit back off at the PC to analyze it.

I think that, it was each and every one of my non-active Sims except particularly I observed it on the Monarch more than 3 quests with additional Hero Sims for the reason that she was level 10 and must have completed something. I truthfully sense like this game is a unique and the Developer's have stirred on. There has been just 1 post inside 1 thread I have noticed and it was regarding a corrupted disc. One would believe that somebody would interpret these forums and place clever replies or additional questions to this issue to observe if it is cut off to single player otherwise a larger problem.

I at rest have established no solution to this trouble. I've taken to just utilizing the "caching" cheat each time I begin playing a latest hero that I haven't played eventually to structure for the misplaced money. This, certainly, isn't an extremely precise approximation of the cash lost. In a few cases it's far extra in some far fewer, except it's superior than not anything. Has anybody had whichever achievement keeping this trouble from coming again following reinstalling? I re-installed and it didn't still resolve in any way.