Thread: Invalid Registration Code in the Sims Medieval

Invalid Registration Code in the Sims Medieval

Hello friend, I had done the successful download task into this The Sims Medieval and then I try to install this game onto the system. Then it wills gives the registration code is invalid error message. The license key I used to do this task is present on the downloaded game setup folder. Then I need some interesting solution to solve this trouble. I used the EA Download Manager to download this video game. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Invalid Registration Code in the Sims Medieval

Hey dude, I suggest you to use the official site of the video game and then download the correct license key of this game. The special section of this official site of the Sims Medieval video game will be helps to install the game onto the system. This will be the most suitable and the perfect solution over this problem. Then first go to the official site and then hit the license key section and it will be helps to download and then install the game.

The Sims Medieval video game will be providing the two serial codes. This Limited Edition of the license key will be providing the facility to install the game onto the system. Both license key will be exactly 20 characters in length and this 20 character key will allow you to install the game. Hence I just suggest you to go to the official site of the game and then try to find out the correct license key for this game. This will be allowing you for installation of game.

Hey dude, if you not correctly download this video game copy then yes this invalid key problem is arrived. Then I must suggest you to restart this downloading process. This process will be helps to you for correctly install this game. If you found this license in any site and then enter it into the installation process. There might be possible that this will be helps to install the game but later on this will be create the major issue. Hence I suggest you to redownload the game and it solve your problem.

Yes, I absolutely agree with your reply that the re downloading is the correct solution over this problem. Hence do this task onto the correct official site. This will be provide the correct copy of this video game. Yes, I agreed that this game will be providing the copy in some specific amount and other site will provide it by just free. Hence lot of user will be doing this same mistake. Yes, this will be the dummy version and it has to be creating some problem in the installation process or later on.

There are so many site have officially provide the correct license key over this installation process. There is also internal product key searching option present. Hence I suggest you to just check the internal files of the downloaded folder. May be they mention the source of this license key. If you found the correct source then go to that site and then download and install this key onto the system. This will be solved your problem.

I also faced the same trouble in this game installation. Then first I search its product key on the several search engines. This search engine will be providing me the correct link but they will not provide the suitable product key. Then I login the official site but I haven’t able to find out the correct product key. Hence I read the manual of the game. They provide me the correct source link. Hence I open this link and then download and use this key for installation.