Thread: How to fix adding buildings crash in The Sims Medieval?

How to fix adding buildings crash in The Sims Medieval?

Hello friend, I done the downloading and installation task of the Sims medieval video game in the last month. I install this PC game on windows 7 Home premium 64 bit Operating System. Now I want to add some latest maps and graphics into this game and hence when I try to add blacksmith or lighthouse in to this game then this video game is to be crashed. The basic reason behind this crashing but I need to remove this trouble. Any helps will be appreciates.

Re: How to fix adding buildings crash in The Sims Medieval?

May be this type of problem indicate that the new content adding task is not to be correctly happen in this system. Hence, I think you need to uninstall this added graphics and the maps. Then just you need to reinstall this content in correct manner. This will be helps for avoiding such crashing problem. This crashing will be happen in the system because the step by step process is not to be correctly works. You need to check this task and then repeat it. This solves your problem.

Hey dude, I am having the same problem and it's definitely happen in the system because installation has to be done in the wrong manner. Then I did the uninstall process of this new installed buildings and it will be helps to remove such crashing problem. It will solve the game crashing problem in this game and the game correctly works. But the real problem is I need the latest maps and graphics of the game. Hence I contact the provider of it and they help me to add this into the system.

Before guiding you the trouble of the system, I suggest you to test the other game of the system are correctly works or not. If these games also create the crashing problem, then it might be the system configuration problem. Hence I suggest you to test the graphics card of the system. If the problem is related to this then solve it otherwise, test the other system. You need to solve this problem. This will be helps to you for removing such crashing issue.

Same problem I faced in this game. I think this game will be initially won’t able to detect the installed extra maps and the graphics. Hence, in that time, I did the reinstallation task. Then also it creates the problem. After doing this reinstallation task I did the reboot operations into the system. First two to three times, this will be gives the crashing problem. Then the problem is solved and now there is nothing wrong happen in this system.

Hey dude, this will be happen in some rare case. The rebooting option of the system will be correctly detect the installed application onto the system and might be possible that this crashing problem is removed from the system. This will be happen in the Microsoft windows environment. There is necessary to reboot the system after doing this installation application in the Microsoft windows OS. The alternative way is to contact the support staff and then get the correct process to install these new features into the system.