Thread: Royal heir quest difficulties in sims medieval

Royal heir quest difficulties in sims medieval

Hi friends I have been playing this game since a quite a time now, and I have been stuck in a stage named Royal heir quest. I am trying to solve this quest quite a few time now but ,I ain ‘t be able to solve to solve this. I got no hint s here, I have even searched on the internet for this but never got any clue for this. Does anyone else have got stuck in this? Does anyone know who to clear this quest because the queen is not coming to castle and without that can‘t clear this stage.

Re: Royal heir quest difficulties in sims medieval

I think I am closer to this , I am, also at the same level as you are , I have lately exposed that you can "Invite Sim to Location" commencing by opening the pigeon box, and use that to inform your family member to go home. But on the other hand this has a side –effect of that that they can decline to come home back , IF at all they experience that they are on essential business that they need to get done they might be busy with something. I recommend you to try that a few times and see if it won't make them come back to you.Best of luck

Are you doing all this to bring back the queen to the castle? IF yes then I guess It is extremely simple to locate a sim that is not marked. Then immediately pull up the relationship windowpane and click on the sim, and you have a alternative to show their chaser. Once you are done with that, you be capable of interacting with them throughout the course that as well. That’s exactly how I got my wife back to home .I hope that helps you out

I suggest you to try the option of "invite to location" and just check if that works. I have been playing the same quest since 6 days and my quest progress has by now dropped from platinum to near zero since 6 sim days have conceded in the making and no quest growth has taken place. I have even noticed now and then it will say rejection communications possible while sleeping" demonstrate on her whereas she is walking in the region near the kingdom. I guess there might be some other way out , because she does not eat anything nor does she sleeps .And just keeps on moving back and forth .

I really don‘t know if this would work out, My friends always keep talking about this and I don‘t know if this will work but according to my friends they just revealed that if you go to the friendship tab just below the pigeon box and then add the friends with someone, you can connect on their pic and encompass their tab shown on your map. That might help locating then chief to the bedroom, if you are done with this just relax on bed and request them to join. Best of luck with your proceeding s

hey thanks for the replies I had got this working with the method of the pigeon box and now I am moving on to the third stage. I wish I contacted you sometimes before so then I would have cleared this problem and stage pretty early, but as the proverb says it is never too late to mend. So here I am I have completed the quest only because of the support I got from you guys.