Thread: How to Update The Sims Medieval

How to Update The Sims Medieval

I have recently installed The Sims Medieval in my computer and game is running properly. After that my friend told me to that SIMS update is available on internet. then I have update the game from my steam account but after that also my game is still in older version I have tried to update the two to three times but didn’t get any result. Please tell me how to update the The Sims Medieval. If anyone have same problem and solved that then please give me the solution for it.

Re: How to Update The Sims Medieval

I think Your game is not updated because you have not patched the game. Normally whenever you update any game it required to be patched and by patching the game you can update the game successfully. So find the patch of your game and after that install the patch. I think after doing that you will not get any issues with your game and you will be able to update the game successfully. I hope this solution will be helpful to you. If you still have any problem then please let me know.

You have to do these steps to update the game properly. First click on the The Sims Medieval desktop icon and after that you will be able to see one dialogue box in which you can see the PLAY button. Click on that button after that you will see the GAME UPDATE and WELCOME button. Now you have to click on the game update button and after that follow the instruction given in that. I hope after doing that you will be able to update the game.

I have tried to search the patch of the game and I found one patch and then I installed it. That patch has screwed up your whole game. Then I have solved that problem by doing system restore in my computer. After that I also tried to update the game by clicking on the game update but that trick didn’t work to solve this problem. Now please tell me where I can find the proper patch for this game. If you have any idea regarding that then please let me know.

As you have said in your above post that after doing the patch your game your game gets corrupted, I think you faced that problem because of wrong patch. If you want to download the correct patch then first you have search the correct patch by using it version. You have to search the SIMS patch 1.3.13.00107 and after that download that in your computer and install it in your system. I hope after doing that you will not face any difficulties with your system.

As I have said in my post that my game gets some problem when I tried to patch the game after downloading the wrong patch in my system and after that I don’t wanted to take any risk. After that I have read your post and then I have downloaded the game patch according to its version details and after that I have applied that in my system and after that when I start the game at that time my it gets updated successfully. Thank you so much for helping and solving my problem.