Thread: Getting disconnected while on verge of winning in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Getting disconnected while on verge of winning in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Have anyone else have faced this kind of problem? This is really disgusting when me nd my teammates are on the verge of winning the entire level we get booted out of the game and it is really disgraceful to notice things like that and hence can you all please give some help for me in order to avoid situations like these well this is not the first time that is happening like these it has happened several times while playing me and my teammates get disconnected while playing this game so can you all please advise me some steps that I should take to avoid such situation.

Re: Getting disconnected while on verge of winning in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well the problem definitely sounds to me as a kind of getting kicked out by the server well if you are playing this game online and there is a possibility that you must have got kicked out from the team and hence better to control the server about that and no use talking about the matter and hence that’s the problem that I want to say you must get to learn some cheat codes so that you can counter attack such situation do inform your friends as well so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic.

Re: Getting disconnected while on verge of winning in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Certainly seems to be some problem with the server and hence what I am saying is better have a chat with the concerned people about the situation o that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary solutions about the matter and hence that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the information that you needed well certainly a reason to be get kicked out and hence you are getting to see such problem so that’s what I am saying here hope you have the necessary information here.

Well I think the problem is with the game I think better check if your game is supported with the configuration that I am having and hence better have a look at the configuration that I have given here and hence that’s the correct suggestion for you so hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here and also search for the solutions and get some cheat code to prevent such activities also one more thing that I would like to warn you is that such things do not happen normally and hence that’s the perfect solution for you.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here well I certainly cannot distinguish what’s the problem here and hence thanks a ton for the same that you have given here, so that’s what I am saying here thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Hence thanks a ton for the same yes probably might be a cheat code problem while playing the game so that's what i am saying here hope to have a talk with you all soon.