Thread: Does it require to do System transfer for my DSiware games ?

Does it require to do System transfer for my DSiware games ?

Hi guys, here I have a quire in my mind and expecting help or suggestion from your side. I just had bought the Nintendo 3DS and performing upto the mark, so as now I have registered my Nintendo 3DS on my Club Nintendo account, so do I still have to perform the system transfer for my DSiware games, or it would be available on the some eshop or some other site ? This only doubt and my question, and I am expecting the reply with possible solution of that. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does it require to do System transfer for my DSiware games ?

Hey there, the system shifting and also Nintendo eshop will not be available till the updates are on hand for Nintendo 3Ds in late June, the Nintendo eShop might have DSiWare downloads for auction, even than also the System Transfer permit to shift your games you already have on the another Nintendo (3DS, DSi, or DSi XL) so there is possibility that you can hoard your money on downloads which you already have we can save money on downloads you already exists. so keep patience and wait for the upcoming updates .

The functionality to shift DSiWare from a Nintendo DSi to a Nintendo 3Ds is existing through the current system revise. All DSiWare games at present on hand will be able to move with the following exceptions:
     Asphalt IV
     Earthworm Jim
     Flipnote Studio*
     Let's Golf
     Nintendo DSi Browser
     Oregon Trail
     Real Soccer 2009
     Real Soccer 2010
     SUDOKU MASTER
     SUDOKU SENSEI
     Sudoku Student
    “Flip note Studio” cannot be relocating to the Nintendo 3DS system. Nintendo will be rising a alike application for the Nintendo 3DS. This information might help you in the transfer process and make your doubt clear about some trouble that might have puzzled you while transferring.

Hi dude you question is most common quires or can be say a stage of confusion for the users and the time when Nintendo declared the capability to transfer DSiWare to the 3DS, and the accumulation of DSiWare software to the 3DS eShop, it eligible the list. Most DSiWare. "A few exceptions," Nintendo's Charlie Scibetta told Joystiq. Nintendo now provided with certain list of the DSiWare games and apps that will not transfer to 3DS and though it is not clearly states, I think that these games will not be presented by the 3DS eShop as well. No explanation are given for these error, though in the case of the Nintendo DSi Browser, it seems observable. The Domo character rights could be restricted by platform. So hence, transfer is allowed for some certain listed name of the games.