Thread: Introduction of chopper while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

Introduction of chopper while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hello guys I was playing this game some days ago and on the mission where we have to fall back and I was planning for that only so what I was doing was defending work and I just did saw the introduction for the PLA chopper and that too in front of us in spite of throwing several grenades as well as firing bullets we were not able to dismantle it and the only option that we had to think over it was to hide and keep attacking at it so that’s what the experience believe me guys the experience was quite awesome and I am sure you all would have loved to play the game so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Introduction of chopper while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

I am really amazed that you did not try and attack the pilots at all so how silly of you to not to do that and hence what I am saying is that you must have attacked the pi8lots at that point of stage instead of attacking the chopper that is of really no use and with the attack to the pilots you could also have got a hand in flying the chopper so that’s a really interesting thing for you and you could have easily done it and hence a necessary comment from my side for you so hope you enjoyed it and I am sure you will do the same strategy when you will be playing the same game here as well.

Well even I would like to share some of my experiences over here and this is also related with the same game I mean I was playing this game and this funny incident did happen there we were patrolling the streets and a funny chopper flew above us and we realized that it was landing on a pole don’t know which pole by telegraphic I think and when it was trying to land there it slid off and landed on the floor wellt he chopper had hurt itself but it was really fun having a glimpse of that so just wanted to inform you all about the incident and hence that’s the suggestion from my side.

Yes these kind of incidences do happneo ver there and it is really sad to listen about it so that’s what I am saying here well these are the kind of bugs that keeps happening in the game now and then and it has become quite common these days so better don’t think much abvout it and keep on playing the game qell the same incident did happen with me some days ago and it was really absurd to notice about it so that’s what I am saying here. The only temporary solution for the problem seems to be a simple retart of the game and nothing else.

Ya you might be right and couple of mixed opinions and suggestions that we get to hear with these threads. Since this was the first experience for me and hence I think I must suggest this experiences with you all well I was really not knowing that the same experience will be with all of us and hence thats what I am saying here hope you all have got the necessary suggestion on the topic that I have said here.