Thread: The Sims Medieval Shutting Down

The Sims Medieval Shutting Down

Hello friend, two days before I just buy this The Sims Medieval video game and then I installed this game onto the system. Now there is some problem present in this game. Whenever I try to run this game then initially this game run fine but after several minutes it shows blue screen and then system has to be shut down. Then my computer restarts itself. I need some help to solve this issue. If anyone has faced the same kind of trouble then please share your own thought. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: The Sims Medieval Shutting Down

I also faced the same trouble in this windows 7 OS. There are online update option present into the system. This will be helps to me for do this trouble shooting task. Then I had first test the current copy of this game. I found the infected file by virus into this game folder. I used the antivirus to remove this virus. Then I have done the online update task. This will be helps to me for solving the problem. Hence I recommended to you for solving this trouble.

I think the graphics driver of this game has to be infected by some latest powerful virus. Hence I suggest to you that first scan the system memory by using this official copy of the antivirus. This will be helps to remove the virus of this system. Then you need to done the update driver task onto the system. If this not supported then I recommended to you for reinstall this game. This reinstall process really helpful for solving the trouble.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of difficulty in my windows 7 Operating system. In that time I have not knowledge about this type of troubles. Then initially I think that the problem is present into this system because the installed copy of this game will be not working correctly. Then I had done the reinstallation process of this game. Then first I done the uninstall process and then using proper process I had follow the step by step process to perform this installation. This helps to me for solve the trouble.

Hey dude, there might be possibility that the problem is not to be related to this game. I think sometimes the system has to be initially containing the wrong setting. Hence the inbuilt wrong set windows shut down option will be shut down the system at any stage. Then I recommended to you for do this reset system task. This will be really works in your system. Then use this system reset task and it really helps to avoid such error.

I'm having that same problem in my system and it's really frustrating for me. Within one week the system shut down because the wrongly installed game. Hence I have done the reinstallation task but it couldn’t helps. Then I used the system reset operations and suddenly the behavior is to be changed. Then it also gives the extra kind of errors. Then I contact the support staff of the EA Sports. The expert person helps me to remove such problem from the system.