Thread: Horses in the Sims medieval?

Horses in the Sims medieval?

Hey guys, I have not played any previous versions of Sims, though I have heard a lot at about it but I never really had a time to play it. But know I think I have enough time to play it. So slims latest version Medieval is surely on my list but , I think that would be nasty of I just brought it without inquiring about it . So I thought that I should take a re-view from you guys. Does the Sims Medieval game have Horses to travel and fight on Because traveling on horses would be quite a fun.

Re: Horses in the Sims medieval?

I don‘t want to break your heart by telling that latest release of Sims Medieval does not have horse to travel on , or to fight with. As the title suggest this game was released or set in the medieval ages so the question on travelling and using horses in the fights is out of question. But, still this game has lots of things to do other that just thinking about it , I suggest you to buy this one .I hope my suggestion counts for you

Yes, too taught the same thing that the slims 3 had a car to travel on where ever we wanted. So I guess that the version too had a similar thing. But to my destiny there is nothing I could do for this. I mean it is pretty boring for monarch walking around all the way through the field and continents. I think a new extension would or preferably get an extension or an expansion pack having horses to travel upon. SO I am waiting to travel upon the horses.

I only have one question to ask here has anyone played this game to the end just to see if the horses get unlocked ,I mean they could be unlocked , I guess because these games have a lot of potential within them and they can may have a horses unlocked in some point in the game has anyone played this game top the end .So I guess there are full chances that they will show up later in the game or may be in the coming expansion pack.

I was also wondering the same thing I guess it is more awkward for a royal monarch to walk around in the kingdom. I guess it looks more logically correct for a Monarch to walk with a horse or a carriage, I mean I feel so sorry for the poor Sims but , I hope they feel the same for the Sims and introduce a travelling monarch for it .