Thread: Unable to save during tutorial in The Sims Medieval

Unable to save during tutorial in The Sims Medieval

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I have noticed the I was unable to save the game while I am playing tutorial. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to save during tutorial in The Sims Medieval

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to confirm some information. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration on the computer of yours? Have you ever played any previous version of this particular game? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about further steps for troubleshooting the problem of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for following location on the computer of yours.

Code:
    C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval
    Now launch Options.ini file in Notepad.
    • You have to perform following modification in the file.

Code:
    enablegameplaytutorial = 0
    enableintrotutorial = 0
    • you should backup the content before you do anything on the file which I have mentioned over here.

Well looking at the matter of yours I am expecting something option like thing in the game which will let you to enable or disable the tutorial in the game. So far there is no option in the game which let you to enable or disable the game in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on this particular matter and provide the option for which we are looking for as early as possible.

I am suspecting that there is something wrong happen while installing the game on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. Also there could be an issue with the user profile in the game. So you might need to create a new user profile in the game and see whether there is any difference in the situation or not.

Well it is well known that the video games are having bug issue. So i am sure that this particular game might be having bug issue. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Well you should take care that the bug report should contain the information regarding to computer configuration and also provide the information which is associated with the problem which you are getting. The developer would work around on the situation and release the patch after fixing the bug.