Thread: What are the features of The Sims Medieval?

What are the features of The Sims Medieval?

Hi, recently, in fact I would before two days only I have downloaded the game called Sims Medieval and I have played some of the levels of it, and really it is to good, but I am not pro in the game, and don’t know much more features of the games, is it same as the previous version, or is there any changes in this new one, seems lots more changes, want to know more about it, thanks. :p

Re: What are the features of The Sims Medieval?

Yeah the game is completely different from its previous versions, in fact there are lots more thrill, drama, comedy in this part. And that’s very good as you have started playing, i don't know have you ever played its previous versions, if you have actually then this would be bit easy for you and you’ll going to feel all that as you play it more and more, the best feature that I like was, we can make our own heroes in the game, this is the best part in the game. And most importantly the story line is all about adventures.

There are too many new features included in the games such as improved location, backgrounds and the surroundings for different kingdoms, together with that the character graphics, illumination and game play is excellent. You can experience the Epic story of the age in the game. You can create your own hero and send them on epic quests. if you compare the game, i would say this is little bit same as the age of empire and that kind of games, but it is quite good than the one i have mentioned.

The game offers Achievements to recompense you for your handiness in getting your ambitions and carrying out your Quests. I am not very much aware about it but there is some magic system also in the game which can gain knowledge of a diversity of powerful levels. And along with that you can have diplomatic system from negotiate the trading and make a war between the different kingdom.

The most beautiful part or rather I would say feature in this game I like the most is, we can do fishing, and along with that whenever we create the building which is custom crafted for every profession in the game. together with this, if we concern about the graphical properties, there is very good improvement in the graphics, and suppose if you have any graphic card, then the graphic would be more enhanced.

The major changes in the game are, you can say its feature also, they are you can create Heroes and upgrade their skills to send them to quest, and through Quests you can drive your kingdoms story, and while starting for the first time you have to start up with the an empty field and build up your kingdom, and other features includes Achievement system, Magic, Crafting system, Diplomatic system, and fishing is best among all.