Thread: How to go to war in The Sims Medieval?

How to go to war in The Sims Medieval?

I am big fond of video gaming. Well I have installed recently released game The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I am looking for war option in this particular game. Let me know if you are having any useful speculation on war option for this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to go to war in The Sims Medieval?

Looking at the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you something which would be useful in this situation. Well as far as I know you will be able to declare the war or go for the war against of the foreign land only it is included into quest. If it is included into the quest then the quest would help you out to what you need to do to accomplish the task which is associated with that particular quest. Apart from quest there is no option for war in the game.

I am agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I mean to say that there is no separate option for the war in the game until and unless you are supposed to complete some quest to complete the level. But still I have found number of gamers who are looking for war option in the game. Well I am hoping that the developer would look if there is number of request from the gamers.

Well there are some quest in the game which are having wars which you have to do complete the task. Personally I have completed with Advorton annex quest. You have to make Advorton an ally. Once you have done the same you will be able to have quest in this particular game. Also to make available this particular quest you need to have buildings and heroes in the game. Once you have completed all the condition you will be able to go for War in the game.

I have noticed another quest where you can have war in the game. The quest is Wizard and Monarch. You will be able to go for war against of the spirit army under the control of the enemy in the game. You will not be able to go for war against of the lands which you will be able to see into the tactical map. However you will not be able to go for the war into free time mode. You need to go for any of the quest to war in the game.