Thread: How to gather wood and RP in The Sims Medieval?

How to gather wood and RP in The Sims Medieval?

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I have noticed that option gather wood is not appearing in the game. I need to find out Physician into the tutorial. Also I wanted to have RP in the game but I am unable to get the above mentioned thing in the game. Let me know if you are facing the same problem like me. Also if you are having any solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to gather wood and RP in The Sims Medieval?

I let you know that I am not aware of the wood part of this particular game. Also there is no need to have physician to complete the thing in the game. Well I recommend that you should use map tag indicators so that you will be able to find out the people to get the requirement of yours. It is more sensible solution to get the people in the game according to requirement of yours. So use the same and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

Well according to me the quest is simply directs to the places with the people with the icons which is floating over the screen. If you are wanted to get wood in the game then you have to go for Forest and you have to click on the sign then the sim of yours would disappear from the forest and it would begun to gather wood in the game. You have to wait till the sim comes out in the game and once all the above mentioned thing is completed you will have the wood.

I wanted to discus really important point over here in this particular thread. Whenever you go for the Forest you have to discover some plants into the forest. After doing the same you have to collect some Wild flowers in the game. Then you will be attacked by the bandit and then you should go for the collection of wood in the game. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Well I have got some wood and I have taken the same to the kingdom. You have to check the strategy table into the throne. It will prompt you what you wanted to trade. Well you need to put items into the cargo hold. When you have return to the open hold you will see the wood is placed over there only. Also you have to look for the bandit in the game. You have to click on the sign button and then wait for the bandit.