Thread: Can’t save The Sims Medieval in patch 1.3

Can’t save The Sims Medieval in patch 1.3

Last week I installed the Sims Medieval video game and yesterday, I installed the new patch 1.3 on this system. This will helps to improve the performance of the PC game. Currently I am worked on the windows 7 operating system. After doing this patch update task I realized that the game was unable to save any content on this system. If anyone was having faced the same kind of experience then please share your own thoughts. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Can’t save The Sims Medieval in patch 1.3

I think this problem will be indicating that the problem is present because the currently installed patch. Then I suggest to you first uninstall this patch and then try to test this trouble. It could be possible that this will be helps to you for solving the trouble. Mainly this kind of trouble will be occurred because the currently installed the game patch will be not installed properly. The other thinks that it will affect the performance of the game. Then I suggest to you that reinstall this patch. This will solve your trouble.

I also faced the similar kind of trouble in this system and I really need ti do some special task for solving this trouble. Then I search the related topic of this trouble. Normally this will be happen because the virus will be present into the installed patch and hence this will be infects the performance of this game. Then I had done the reinstallation of the patch with scanning the setup copy of this patch. This will be helps to remove the virus present in the patch and then the problem is solved.

I recommended you to use the default configuration of this game. You can set the configuration as default by just use the inbuilt reset option of the game. This will be helps to you for removing such kind of trouble. Then you need to first run this game application file. Then go to the setting option and after that you need to hit the reset option. This will be helps to you for solving the trouble. then just use this solution and it will be helps to you for solving the trouble.

If this will be indicating that the installed patch of this game will not be correctly work and hence this will be need to reinstall this patch. The other option is also use to update the game patch. This will be helps to you for solving this problem. Then you need to uninstall this patch and then install the latest patch into this system. This will be helps to you for solving the trouble. Then use this process and it really works in some rare cases.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I have not understood the reason behind that. Then I done the uninstall patch option. And I try to install this new latest patch. This will be helps to just install the fresh copy of the patch. But the problem is not solved. Then I contact the support staff of the game. Then the staff will be helps to solve this trouble. I have done the process and then this will be helps to solve this trouble.