Thread: The Sims Medieval: Unable to save or exit

The Sims Medieval: Unable to save or exit

Well I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. Well I am trying to save all the game progress but I am unable to do the same. Even I am failing to exit the game after finishing. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular problem. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims Medieval: Unable to save or exit

Well I want to confirm some vital information which would be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? I am asking just for curiosity do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours. Well you have to search for the exe file of the game and right click on the same and then go for Properties. Now into Properties window you have to click on the Compatibility mode and go for Windows XP SP2. Now you again launch the game on the computer of yours and see whether problem is persisting or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the user account which you are having in the game. Well I recommend that you should simply create a new account in the game and see whether you are able to save the game. If the thing is working appropriately then I am sure that there was an issue with the user profile of the yours. You have to delete the user profile which is causing the issue and continue playing the game with newly created user profile.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the game which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should simply reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. You have to uninstall the entire game and then you have to restart the computer of yours. After restarting the computer of yours you should try to install the game on the computer of yours. Once you have completed above mentioned thing you have to see that the thing is working or not.

Let me know whether reinstalling the game helped you out or not. if there is no difference in the situation then i am suspecting that the all the issue is happening due to bug issue. Well i recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The bug report should contain the information regarding to computer configuration and the problem which you are getting. i am hoping that the developer would soon fix the bug and release the patch.