Thread: How to get Scratches off of a 3DS

How to get Scratches off of a 3DS

I never thought in my weirdest dream that my new Nintendo DS would ever get scratches, I constantly considered matte surface of the Nintendo DS would be more scratch resistant. I have this scratch on the top of my Nintendo DS, even though it's more like a mark. While I had many other scratches before but I never had the same problem before, all the scratches I had before been easily removed by wipe it with a soft moist towel. But this time it was not possible. Any help regarding to removal of scratches from DSi would be of great help.

Re: How to get Scratches off of a 3DS

Hii mate, I don’t believe that there's a genuine way to essentially get scratches off. If it's really worrying you, then perhaps you should send that to the Nintendo service center. I also had some scratches in the Nintendo DSi besides the volume button. But, I completely agree with you that the Nintendo should work on providing the scratch free screen. I hope that helps you confronting you.

I don’t know how serious are your scratches are but if they are equivalent to mine then I guess you should try using. Clean Magic Eraser to take your scratches off. I previous used to get many scratches I tries different methods at last, I came up with this and then used it, and it worked great on my Nintendo. All my scratches are completely gone, know I don‘t have any scratches on it.

I think the whole concept of buying a case mostly to avoid scratches is to some extent funny; I mean what is the point of avoiding scrape if you are casing the console itself, by doing this you are no more enjoying the actual design of this and just playing it for the sake of playing. Don‘t get me wrong, I mean removing scratches from your Nintendo only matter when you are planning to sell it . Otherwise stop bothering about it as you are not the only one who has got the scrape.

Hey mate, I think you should go with screen protector that is available at a local electronic or computer peripheral shop. You can get that and apply that on the surfaces that often intend to get scratched. But, if you ask me there is fault in the design of the Nintendo DSi . I have personally tries it and found out that it is of no use. I mean you have to replace your screen protector every 3 months that takes your toll to 4 every year, which I think is pretty hard on your pocket.

You are absolutely right, I completely agree with you, I have been facing a similar problem when I started playing on it some years before then I came up with the fact that there are only two options left for you one to buy a screen protector which is a costly affair and the other is ti forget about the scratches by keeping a point in your mind that there is nothing much you can do about it . The choice is yours . I mean you have to choose between anyone of them as every gamers using Nintendo has to choose.

Hey I think I have a better way out to your solution, try using an aluminum case instead and if you still don‘t get this I know a friends who have found a unique solution for this first you require a nylon bag after that you need to fold it in partially & glide it in a top to bottom manner and you are done , you need to follow the same procedure every time you open you Nintendo ds