Thread: How to fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error during installation of Sims Medieval

How to fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error during installation of Sims Medieval

Hello friend, I read some article about this The Sims Medieval video game and now I want to install this game on the system. The configuration of the system is suitable to this PC game. I have been trying to install this video game on my windows 7 based computer system. At the time of installation it gives the CRC error message. That is Cyclic Redundancy Check error message. I need to solve this error message and then successfully install the game on this system. Any help for solving this trouble would be appreciates.

Re: How to fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error during installation of Sims Medieval

The main reason behind this error message is that the hard disk space of the system will be faced the fragmentation problem. Hence I suggest you that to follow the correct step by step process to run the Windows Defragmenter software on your system. This type of software will be helps to remove such type of errors from the system. Then you need to use the default defragmentation process present in your system. Use this process and it really good for the system.

Re: How to fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error during installation of Sims Medieval

The main reason behind this fragmentation that the data of the system is been stored at different memory locations and hence the DMA controller will not able to detect the correct required memory space of this memory device. Then I suggest you to run this defragmentation process. This will be really good for managing the system memory. This will be available the memory space to the newly install software. Hence this defragmentation will be helps to remove such trouble.

I have the similar difficulty in my system. When I try to install this game on the system then it will go half way through the install and then suddenly it stops the process. I don’t know the reason but the system gives the CRC error message. Then I read some articles related to this CRC and then I understood that the defragmentation will be the best way to remove such kind of troubles. Then I sued the initial facility of the windows 7. This will provide the opportunity to solve this trouble.

Hey dude, before doing this complicated and risky task I juts recommended you that first check the CD or DVD you have to used for installation purpose. May be possibility that this will be initially contains this error message. Yes, there are so many dummy game setup DVD present into the market that will be initially contains this error. Then try to used the correct official copy of the DVd game and then install this game successfully onto the system.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of difficulty in this game installation. In that time, initially the installation has to be completed and then when I try to launch this game onto the system then it will gives this CRC error. Hence I really want to solve this trouble. Then I performed the defragmentation process. But still it shouldn’t solve the problem. After that I have remove some unnecessary disk space and after that this trouble will be completely removed from the system. Now there is nothing wrong happen in this system. This pc game will be works correctly and the performance of this game is very good. Hence try this solution it works in some cases.