Thread: Cd or d2d for dawn of fantasy ?

Cd or d2d for dawn of fantasy ?

I have heard about the game called dawn of fantasy, thus because of that I have decided to play that game, but I am confused about how shall I get that game for me, I mean to say shall I purchase the DVD or shall I download it from the internet? Which would be better option, need recommendation, or is there any additional way through which I can get that game. Need suggestion guys. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Cd or d2d for dawn of fantasy ?

Both of the way that you have mentioned is the good, but It is always depends upon you, that how to get those games, in fact I want to ask you that how do you download other games, you can simply do the same thing for thing for these game also. Or according to me if you have a good internet connection you can download it, because first of all you can have the game for free, but I am not sure that It will run properly.

I would like to suggest you that you can download the game from the website, because first of all you’ll get it for free, and secondly you can play it with no extra cost, but remember one thing while downloading, if the game is too large size, you must have a very good internet connection otherwise it will take long time for downloading, and seeing that only, all the excitement would be disappear, thus downloading is the best option If you have a good internet connection.

According to me you should buy the original CD from the game store only, or you can buy online also, because the major advantage about this is like you’ll never get the corrupted media disk or any other errors in the games, and off course they will provide you with the full version. I recommending you because I follow this strategy only, I have seen people after downloading the game, they have many issues regarding the game, like they didn’t have the appropriate key, and many other issues.

Yeah I have also had many problems regarding the downloaded copies, but still I would say you can download it, but make sure that the copy that you are downloading is from legitimate websites, because not all the websites gives the proper one, or you can buy from online games store, they will provide you with the actual copy. And off course internet connection would be always a concern able issue while downloading, I hope I am making sense.

I would suggest you that you should download only, in fact because why to always pay for the game, when you can have the same for free. Before some months, I was also use to buy the game DVD from the stores, because didn’t have the internet connection, but after that when I get I, I found the same setup on the internet also, thus very simple question arise in mind that why should we purchase, I have seen people, they are just very conscious about the piracy and all that, but however it doesn’t matter.

I have another very good idea apart from this downloading and the purchasing the game, and that is, if one your of the friend have the same game, you can simply copy all the content from its machine, and simply paste it too your computer, because I have done the same once, and was able to play the game also. You can do that, and if suppose no one has the game, then unfortunately you have none other option.