Thread: User not found in database while registering dawn of fantasy

User not found in database while registering dawn of fantasy

Hey I have purchase a game called dawn of fantasy and was trying to registering it to the internet, but when I enter the name, I mean to say the ID and the password, but after clicking the button registration, the message prompts like the user doesn’t exist in the database, what would be the problem in this now, because of that only, I am not able to play the game, thus need suggestion, thanks in advanced.

Re: User not found in database while registering dawn of fantasy

I would suggest you that you should try to activate it through the internet rather than from the games, because if you register yourself from there you’ll not get distortion in between the whole process and you’ll be register soon, see I am not sure but I have seen people like you, like they are unable to register their self from the game, but as they tried it online, they were registered, thus recommend you the same.

First of all I would say the make sure that the user name and the password that you got for activation is valid, because It might be possible that the information that you have is expired or out dated. You can make sure about that first and then try to activate it. And as you have mentioned that the game says user does not exist, it seem you have the wrong ID and the password, thus first of all check that while registering.

Are you entering the proper password and the ID provided to you, and by the way I want to know that have you download this game or purchased it from the store, because if you have downloaded this game then I am sure you won’t have the proper login detail but if suppose you have purchased the game I would suggest you that you can contact to their support center and retrieve the actual details again.

See how many times did you enter this details in the page, because there are certain limitation in this kind of page, I mean to say, whenever we provide such a information, and it is been wrong for 3 to 4 times, the page gets blocked and gives different kind of errors in page, thus first of all make sure that you are entering the detail perfectly in the page, or if suppose you still get the same problem, you should contact the support center.