Thread: The elder scrolls: Rieklings and Snow Elves

The elder scrolls: Rieklings and Snow Elves

I am not sure where I lean on Rieklings, but I do know where I stand with Snow Elves. I believe they are in hiding, and this isn't like my ignorant rant about Dwemers, there relay is a gaping hole in the load and a possibility to bring back the Snow Elves. Could they be making an appearance later on? Could the riekling actually be the snow elves and have just been putting up a charade of unintelligence, so that the nods would not know they were the snow elves?

Re: The elder scrolls: Rieklings and Snow Elves

I have long believed there is some kind of link between Goblins and Elves or Ehlnofey in general. You have Altmer using goblins as troops. You have drunken rambling Soltheim Nords who refer to the Rieklings as Flamer When you consider the incredibly morphic aspect of the known Elvish history. It really isn't that farfetched. It's just undocumented. I strongly believe the only true "aliens" among the sapient creatures of Tamriel are the Hist, and possibly the Dreaugh

I know this is all speculation, but a lot of people say it will be in skyrim. also, like I have said in other threads which is obviously a bad idea because not many people agreed, so feel free to disregard what I am about to say since the next TES will be about the fall of the empire, then maybe Bethesda should replace Imperials with something cooler in TES VI and let them blend back in with the Nords and Bretons or at the very least regress into colonial barbarians. I know that they are a well rounded race, but why do we need 3 well ronded races when we can have 2 relay cool ones aka Dunmer and Argonias. It would just be stupid if there was a race named imperials running around without an empire, unless you called them Colovians or Nibaneze, but still.

I think the Rieklings might be the Falmer, but I voted that there more goblin like, but that doesn't disprove the fact that they might be mer. I think the Orcs look alot more like goblins than mer, but there mer. As for them coming back, I can see that happening. After the fall of the snow prince some Falmer fled the battlefield and went into hiding, so I believing that there hiding and never went extinct but we don't no much on the Falmer.

The only thing that ever spoke for Riekling being Falmer descendants is hearsay from the Solstheim Nords. Stories that have been passed down from generation to generation, probably getting more and more mispresented every time. Falmer were their old enemies. The Rieklings are their new. What would fit better than passing all the vices of the first on to the second, by calling them the same? It's been done many times before.

The orcs just had their lore expanded, falmer to reiklings is supposing that the falmer shrunk significantly after the events depicted in 'fall of the snow prince'. We have no reason to believe the falmer went under this transformation, and we have no evidence that the reiklings believe this event to be the case. And no evidence stating otherwise ether. Thus the big hole in the loar that I was talking about. Bethesda could patch up that whole and go either way. Heck, Bethesda could even bring back the Falmer if they wanted to, the whole is that big.

Alright then, if you are all so sure that the riekling are not the Falmer of lore is this how you spell it then let’s talk about snow elves for a while. What are the possibilities they are still about? could we be seeing them in the next game if it takes place in Skyrim. And I do not want flat yes's and no's I wan't reasoning behind your statements and I am very well aware that many of you may say that after the battle with the nords there were not enough left.

Maybe the Tsaesci too. I'm probably gonna read AP's article sometime soon considering the Snakemen and the Hist. Perhaps the Falmer are on Atmora. If Maormer are on Pyandonea, it's not too farfetched to me. But Atmora's climate is insane, and while the whole Herma Mora trying to make Nords Mer seems somewhat interesting to me concerning this subject, there may not be anything there.