Thread: Need to put ACOG scope on machine gunner's M249 and machine gun class weapons in Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

Need to put ACOG scope on machine gunner's M249 and machine gun class weapons in Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

Hi everyone. Do you people play this red river game? Well its quite a good game with many new missions and weapons but I need to know about some weapons. Well my question is that is it possible to insert the ACOG scope on the machine gunner’s M249 as well as on machine gun glass weapon? If anyone knows t do this then please do reply I need to know this to play in this game.

Re: Need to put ACOG scope on machine gunner's M249 and machine gun class weapons in Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

Well buddy I have hardly played this game so it’s obvious that I won’t be able to know much about this. But yeah my friends play this game regularly and when I asked this question to them they told me that it is possible. Well I don’t have any idea how you will be doing this but you can take help of someone who has done this before. I hope your problem gets solved as soon as possible and continue playing this game.

Re: Need to put ACOG scope on machine gunner's M249 and machine gun class weapons in Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

Something I'll challenge to this thread that when I say that makes the gun very accurately, I prefer the red dot because it is accurate in all ranges and gives a good field of vision, with the ACOG makes it very accurate and only really useful over long distances. I don’t know much but you ask someone else who may have more knowledge on this. I hope your problem gets resolved soon. Thank You.

That's interesting. Makes sense though. It would be great if it were a game with some changes in order to lower the sights, depending on the distance of a range that I wanted to target. As if an ACOG, but they were in close quarters combat, you can pull the trigger halfway and aim at the top of the scope. Red Orchestra or one of those modes has a similar way to that. You can try this out.

Hip fire I suppose, but in many games is pretty horrible hipfire. In the last mission of the hip shot with a sniper rifle and has a rifleman PLA 50 feet away. A sniper also shot in the hip and got dead. This is true and it also made me Rule # 4 achievements. Do you have some leveling to do before reaching an ACOG scope of machine gun, but the red works really give a wider arc of view as well. You can check this out.

You get a mod and special effects in a way that its soldiers handle weapons or machine guns have additional equipment to support training modules is very precise striker in the sustained fire prone, but without it, even shooter ACOG scope and use of individual doses spread very widely and randomly in the sustained fire, but allows you to create a hit area while suppressing without moving the joystick and 3-5 very short bursts are good enough for I like removing the mods and such special permit different playing styles of training gives more accurate artillery assault in the movement for what will probably be much better in the heat of the hip and raise the gun to + move too fast although I'm not quite sure they do not actually use the modules of the assault gunner.