Thread: Is the Enclave coming back in new DLC

Is the Enclave coming back in new DLC

We just got 2 DLC's left; are there any rumors or hints about this at all? I just heard about this but don’t know this is true or not. I try to search this from many sites but can’t find any answer for this. I ask this to many of my friend and on many forums and sites but can’t find any answer for this. Anyone have any idea about this? Please let me know if anyone gets any information or any hints on this. It’s really helpful for me.

Re: Is the Enclave coming back in new DLC

It is extremely unlikely the Enclave will be back; the Remnants we saw in F:NV were pretty much all that's left in the West, and in the East they're scattered to the winds hiding from the CW BoS. I, for one, hope they stay dead, as there's really no place for them anymore. Besides, there's nothing left for them to return to since all their bases are either occupied by someone else (mostly NCR these days) or a pile of wreckage left to rot.

There’s no way in hell that the enclave are gone Jesus sure the lone wander owned them in fo3-bs at Adams and raven rock but are you forgetting ny might be a foothold or something, there has got to be more bases of them think of all the military bases there are in America, personally hope they do come back because they were only trying to rebuild America to its former glory sure it may have been in their own brutal way but they had good intensions maybe if they check around a couple of vaults and tell them that the dwellers are going to rebuild humanity but on the surface at an AFB because they had all the base homes that could be fixed up.

They might not directly come back, but I bet my hat that OWB will at least reference their dirty black armored selves. Dirty, not the enclave did do plenty wrong but imagine they come back in force just instead of guns blazing just have the armed forces as a security force and then all these other people like scientists to get civi's to become enclave civi's, personally I don’t see why you all hate the enclave they were an admirable foe.

What's up with these Enclave haters? What, you hate looting advanced tech from your enemies or something? Or do you hate the fact that the remnants of the American Government are cold-hearted civilian killers? I think they are mostly opposed of resurrecting the faction only to let it be killed off again. After the entire Enclave was always a sideshow in Fallout. Earlier than Fallout 3 they only appeared in Fallout 2, in which they were supposed to be completely annihilated.

I could simply see the Enclave returning, but in a future game, not a DLC. In New Vegas we have confirmation of the existence of multiple Enclave outposts in the Chicago land area from ED-E, My Love. The events of the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel are not canon, so the Enclave could very much still have a presence in Illinois and the Midwest. Furthermore, Florida has yet to be touched, save in notes involving Alligator-Men and Mutant Crocodiles. NASA's presence in Florida would be an excuse for an Enclave rehashing, but I feel it would be cheapened, compared to a Chicago option.

No I don't think so. They have an alluded base in Chicago but nowhere else - and I hope not - that we know of. To all of those saying that they could have bases all over the world, play Fallout 2. Just because they have 'advanced tech' doesn't mean that what was a secret contingent before the war could have enough people to create multiple self-sustaining shelters; then there is the question of why. Please just let the Enclave go.

All right so you would rather fight a bunch of tribal idiots who go down in like 1 9mm bullet then wow coward the enclave gave me a challenge legion WOW too easy even on very hard we need more of a challenge if not enclave then another sort of remnant from before the war like I don’t know a vault that was designed for the military and there was um some general or sump and he thought that he could bring America back but no super high tech or anything just military gear that we have now a days.