Thread: Need compass in Hardcore in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Need compass in Hardcore in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Hi friends I am playing this game from pasta month and this is a nice game. I play this game regularly but I am having a problem with this game. It is not a big problem but need to solve as soon as possible. The problem is that while playing the compass gets disappeared and I need it desperately in hardcore otherwise I am not able to complete the mission. Thus it’s my request to the game developers to fix this in the next patch and also is there any solution for this?

Re: Need compass in Hardcore in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Just open quick command radial and you can observe there is a compass. There must be an option to allow the compass to be there at all times aware of the situation. As most people do not even use measures, land use association. Yes, we currently cannot think of a reason why anyone would pull a compass to the middle of shooting. But anyways you can search there and I hope you get your compass back.

I do not think CM has the right elements of hardcore, in any case HUDless mode must be in a harsh way, and then Hardcore must be hard-to-the core. Understanding of the situation does not take a permanent HUD compass, in fact, the compass allows you to not take into account and still know the general location of the enemy. I'd rather get shot 50 times with the beat of the paranoia on the screen 100% of the time.

Yes, I agree that this is a good game and I always play this game with my friends. Well I didn’t have any problems regarding the compass in Hardcore. But it’s not a big deal you can solve this easily. Just keep holding the command button and the compass will appear or else you can also try to check hardcore options and switch this back on. I hope this will really solve your problem. All the best!

See while playing the game and when you are fighting in the war remember that to check your compass and remove it out of your pocket and just observe at it. Just be appreciative that all we need to do is to tap QCR. As per my view I think what makes hardcore harder is to put little more extra effort and check your bearings. I really hope this help you to get back your compass not only in hardcore mode but whenever you want.

You do not have a compass in the face constantly in the real world and all you have to do to look at the compass in the Red River is to keep the command / communication push whatever for installation or system. Besides all you have to do is open the map and has reached its exact location and what direction is displayed for you. Thus I hope that I am able to solve your issue so play well this game.