Thread: Strategy guide for Red River

Strategy guide for Operation FlashPoint: Red River

hii mates ,I am a newbie in this game and I am not certain that this query would have been previously asked or responded as far as I have searched , I did not get anything on the forums and In DR there was a straight response which gave me particulars a number of of the fundamental values of the game ( which I personally don’t care about ) but it also had belongings in it like comprehensive maps, refill times for artillery and arms, ranges for arsenal.

Re: Strategy guide for Red River

This is very disappointing to hear that the developer of the game have still not released the manual for the latest version of the game. I mean without the strategy manual how I can play the game. I mean it is very difficult for a newbie like me to play the game. I think the game has no plans for a release of printed strategy guide like the one they released with Dragon Rising. SO till they release its strategy plan I have to wait.

There is one question I need to ask you guys, why do you all need a strategy guide to play this game. I meant are not meant to play with the help of cheats or tricks. I mean playing this game without a strategy or a cheat is so much fun. If you haven’t tried it then you should try that out and , I bet that won ‘t need a strategy plan once you get the grip of the game. I hope that all those who reply soon cheats and strategy so consider playing it without it .

Like I always say, That I actually be fond of looking at the DR one for the reason that it talks accurately concerning how confidence was designed, it had weapon tables of effectual ranges, offended radius for grenades, reload times for weapons, demonstrate diagrams of how dissimilar soldier classes had visibility (for example marksman had a longer ground view but fewer wide than a rifleman just general equipment like that. A moment ago actually enjoyed knowledge about those things.

I think Red River necessitates the need of refinement and planned scope that DR had so I do not think a guide would be a good deal for use. Once you are done the assignment a couple of period, it's appealing to see how much fun do we have in this game.I hope this helps you out , i had the same problem and i had fixed it the same way.

Hey guys according to me it s not that bad to play with a strategy plan in your hand as long as you consider a fresher like me . I am new new to this gaming world ,as you should have known that it is very disappointing for a new gamers like me to not clear just the first stage of the game , i mean i just cannot clear the first stage forget about playing the whole game with a ease. SO i guess a strategy plan to a fresher like me would be very motivating for playing this game.