Thread: More patching for CSAR Pilots in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

More patching for CSAR Pilots in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Now this can come to me missing a vital piece of information, but I think the CSAR pilots could use a little better. From what I can tell, the drivers will crash and follow whichever comes first to them. That in its current state, it means the player becomes the nanny of the drivers? It would be nice to be able to send pilots to other fire team member, maybe even AI controlled. It would also be useful if the player crossed the line of sight as often. I understand that if it moves backward and left or right strafe, which can force the AI to cross in sight. But it seems that the helicopter pilots are coded to stick close to the rear side of the player and are pretty terrible in the use of the roof. AI CSAR pilots' need to change for your own safety is their priority. In addition to better understanding for them, what constitutes coverage would be good too.

Re: More patching for CSAR Pilots in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

This should apply to all AI. You know the drivers are very bad to take cover. I saw a stand in the center of a main street in a town filled with evil men, clearly visible within 25m. Needless to say, the pilots moved in the fairway, but his lead was covered. CSAR is my least favorite way because everything depends on the protection of a pack of riders. Well this is what I feel and I would really like to change some things in this game.

The drivers think it's appropriate to lie down and crawls like a little worm when we ran frantically toward the target to avoid close contact. Often die as a result of their actions. Completely agree with OP. It would be nice to say that they go in a safe place, while the soldiers take care of business. I hope the game developers really make some things good enough and change things.

One would think he would be happy to follow his order, because we're saving you, I once found and rescued those who had to appear in the QCR (command radial) as pilots recue RD. Can you get the AI to play / rescue then have followed the AI pilots? Then at least I could so that the AI of the drivers, still not cutting-op full cooperation, however, hope that the patch in the QCR CM. While you're at it perhaps that those drivers so that we can separate too.

No, it's very annoying p.s are not really prisoners, if you think about it, nothing more than property, plant and must be rescued as damsels in distress. He said that in full sarcasm. It is unfortunate that this was in the "accessibility" of the chopping block. Especially for crazy experiments FlacidJack and Amnesty International. Thus this is what I didn’t like in this game but anyways it was good experience playing this game.

Yes, apparently we are all too stupid to be able to handle caring for two separate groups and give them orders. Under the command of a group is accessible. Under the command of two groups, so it's just crazy that no one could understand! The stupidity of the AI pilots more or less makes CSAR missions unplayable. You rescue them then just run ahead and get killed them. Or stop in the middle of a road or whatever.