Thread: Unable to connect XBOX 360 to Netflix

Unable to connect XBOX 360 to Netflix

Hello friend, I have bought the new branded Xbox 360 gaming console and I want to connect it with the Netflix. The Netflix is an popular n-demand internet streaming video provider. I have no idea about this but I need to establish the connection between this two. I try to do this task but it will shows error message. Hence I need to connect it with the Xbox 360 gaming console. Any suggestions or helps for solving this trouble would be appreciates.

Re: Unable to connect XBOX 360 to Netflix

There is specific process to perform this task. I suggest you ot follow this process and establish the connection between this two. Then first go to the official site of the Netflix and then go to the activate section. After doing this you need to Sign in to your Netflix account. Then they will ask you the activation code. Enter correct activation code and after entering click on the Activate button. This is the last step and then your Xbox 360 gaming console can now able to view the movie on the Netflix.

Hey dude, before doing this takes there is necessary that you had the member of the Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Hence the step by step process is present in the official site of this Netflix. Then go to that site and then get the membership. Also this will be helps to connect the gaming console to the Netflix. This Netflix is to be only work in the United States and Canada. Then remember this think. This is very important for the connectivity purpose.

If there is something major issue happen in this connection then you need to first uninstall this Netflix application and then reinstall it onto the system. this will be helps you to solve this trouble. Then I think you hands found the correct solution. Then uninstall this Netflix application and then install the fresh copy of this application. Most of the time Netflix will makes major issue, hence its necessary to reinstall it. This might be works in some cases.

If the connection is not to be correctly works then I suggest you to just reinstall this Netflix application. This helps you to solve this troubleshooting problem. Also check the connection of this Netflix and Xbox 360. If the connection is wireless and you use the wifi for connectivity purpose then update its driver. If this is the wired connection then check its connection. This will be helps you to solve the problem. Then try this solution it works to solve the problem.

The other think behind this is the connectivity of this broken because there is serious damaged happen in this XBox 360 gaming console. If this happen in your case, then you need to clear this problem first and then reinstall that connection. This will be helps to solve the problem. Sometimes this type of online connection has been broken because the application needs latest technology based driver. Then update its driver. This will solve the problem.