Thread: Red Faction Armageddon dump to Windows with CAPS LOCK

Red Faction Armageddon dump to Windows with CAPS LOCK

Hello friend, I have recently installed the Red Faction Armageddon video game on the windows 7 operating system and there is no difficulty happen in this game. Now I have faced some issue in this game. Whenever I press the caps lock button then the game dumps to the windows. I know that the start button will be used for do the same task but if accidently press this key then the windows desktop will appeared. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon dump to Windows with CAPS LOCK

Hey dude, before suggesting you the correct solution I think you need to test that whether its kill the application or just minimized this application. If this will kills the application then there is serious happen in this application. You need to take the proper action against this issue. If this will just minimize the application then I suggest you to go to the setting option of the PC game and then set the setting as default this will be help you to solve this problem.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in my system and initially I haven’t been thinks about that. But later on it will be creates major issue. That is when I play the game, then accidently the caps lock key is pressed and this application is minimized. Then I have done the update task into this system. I have go to the official site and then download and install the updated file of this game. It will help me to remove such trouble. Now this game works well in the system.

Hey dude, don’t take tension about this problem. There is internal options present in this game that will be helps to remove such trouble. I think the setting menu of this game will be provide the keyboard tab. In that the default key button is present. You need to click on that button. Then the default setting will be happen in this game and then you can found that the all keys of the keyboard will be set to default and in the result that the trouble is to be solved.

There is internal reset option is present into this game. I think you need to try to use this option. This will be helps to reset all the entire setting of this game. Then might be the problem is solved. The other solution is that you need to done the update task on the system. This will be helps to remove such kind of unknown troubles into the system. the game will be provide the online update operations. Then use this option and it really works to solve the problem.

There is also other solution present to solve the trouble. The main reason behind that either the game will be crashed by some unknown file or the setting of this game will be changed. Hence this will be creates the trouble. Then you need to both check its setting and then replace it correctly if any major changes happen in this game. This will be helps to solve the trouble. Try this solution. This has to be normally happening in most of the video game.

There is no specific application present to solve this trouble but the default setting option of the game will be helps to solve this trouble. Sometimes the drivers of this game are crashed and hence this unknown problem is generated. Then if your system is also make any problem then I suggest you to reinstall the driver of the system. Also check the keys of the keyboard. Might be the key of this keyboard has to be replaced from its original position. Then replace this keyboard.