Thread: Super Mario Galaxy 2 & WiiRemotePlus Conflict

Super Mario Galaxy 2 & WiiRemotePlus Conflict

Well as the title suggesting itself what i wanted to discuss over here. I have purchased WiiRemotePlus to play Super Mario Galaxy 2. I have noticed that the Mario will not stop walking even I am not pressing the move button of the controller. I have searched on the Google to get the solution but there was nothing which I can apply to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 & WiiRemotePlus Conflict

I am asking following question which you should answer so that i can figure out the root cause of the problem. Do you have unchecked the Upright Wiimote option into the plugins settings? Let me whether all the buttons of the controllers are working or not? Do you have done any changes into the button mapping of the controller? So answer the above mentioned as early as possible so that I can tell you about the possible solution to troubleshoot the matter of yours.

You told me that the Mario is keep wall king without pushing the control stick of the controller so you need to calibrate the device. In order to calibrate the stick you have to unplug the Nunchuk from the Wii remote and you need to plug in the same. Also you need to see that the control stick should be into the default position when you are supposed to plug the Nunchuck into the WiiMote. So you should try the above mentioned thing and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

Well i let you know that i was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. After doing kind of experiments I have managed to fix the matter of mine. I have restarted the game on the system of mine and after that the gaming controller of the mine I started to work normally. So you should simply restart the game on the system of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not.

I am suspecting that there is a serious bug issue in the game which you are supposed to play. I let you know that you should contact the developer of the again and simply the bug report to the them. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. Once they have fixed the bug they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the problem i am suspecting that there can be an issue with the device which you are using to play the game. Well I recommend that you should get another gaming controller from the friend of yours and install the same on the system of yours and see whether it is working or not. Also you need install the device on other system and see whether the issue is persisting or not. The thing which i have mentioned over here would be helpful where exactly the problem is occurring.