Thread: Not crashing but getting Freeze much in sims 3 medieval

Not crashing but getting Freeze much in sims 3 medieval

I am playing this game from last few days, I had not found any problem in that is related to crashing. The problem is I am getting it freezed in the middle of the game. I mainly happen when I am trying to build a new building in a Kingdom Mode. No need to say that I have learnt to save the game before I try to add a new building. The screen goes black when I tried to built a blacksmith building, it happened to me for last 3 times. But I can see the mouse moving around and the sound playing. For the first time I thought that it was due to loading issues that it would take time to load the game, I waited for 30 minutes and nothing turned, after sometime I had to close the game from the task manager. Does anyone facing the same problem? Then please let me know how to overcome this issue.

re: Not crashing but getting Freeze much in sims 3 medieval

Firstly to get a better solution for your issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
    Try to find out your system specification. You can do this by going into the start menu and then click on RUN and enter “dxdiag” and click on OK. If find any message saying that “This may cause the Windows to connect to the Internet to download new WHQL certificates”, then click on YES.
    All you need to know is about your
    • The speed and type of your Processor (CPU)-example: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2 GHz
    • Model of your Graphic Card – nvidia 9800 GT
    • Your RAM memory – Example 2048 MB RAM
    • Current Operating System – Example Windows Vista

I was also facing the same problem when I was in the Sunset Valley, but I got it done by clearing the cache files of the games. The Cache files are those that are saved by your games, for loading your information faster. These files have the information of your game, if they contain wrong information or data that is corrupted, and then this may cause you problem in loading the game. Deleting these files will not cause any problem in loading the game, as they get regenerated every time they load a new game.

Sometimes when you are in buying or in building mode, then some anti-viruses such as Avg and Norton will conflict with your game. So try to disable or uninstall the anti-virus when you are playing. It is also found that with your old video drivers Sims 3 has an issue, so see to it that you have an updated driver and also see that your video card is compatible with it. Try to run your game in the Windows Mode and see that are you still getting any issues.

I have spoken to the EA team and they have said that EA sports are aware of this issue and are trying to fix this out as soon as possible. They have also suggested checking your gaming disc as it may sometime contain a bug in it. They also said that I should try to remove all the game cache and install the game in proper hard drive and try to restore my game profile. You can delete the cache by using the tool called Sims 3 Dashboard tool. Run the program and tell which cache you would like to remove and then click on “Clear All” or “Empty Selected”.