Thread: Audio Fade happening in Red Faction Armageddon

Audio Fade happening in Red Faction Armageddon

Hello friend, recently I done this downloading and installation of this Red Faction Armageddon video game on the system and now I really want to play this game on this system. windows 7 operating system is installed on this system. at the time of playing this game I realized that the audio of this game is to be fade. It means the audio level of this game is sometimes higher and sometimes lower. I haven’t understood the basic reason behind that. I need help to solve this trouble. Thanks in advance.

Re: Audio Fade happening in Red Faction Armageddon

Hey dude, for avoiding such kind of problem you need to install the good compatible sound card into the system. This will be solving this audio fading problem. Hence I suggest you to first choose the compatible sound card of this system. Also check that this card is really suitable to this Red Faction Armageddon video game or not. If it will be not suitable to the game then there is no necessary to insert the card. Select the best suitable card and then insert it into the system. It solves the problem.

This kind of errors indicated that the system needs the updated sound card driver. Hence I suggest you to select the compatible sound driver of this system. There are several site provide this latest technology based driver for this game. Then download and install this driver on the system. it will be avoid such audio fade trouble. You can also take the help of authorized web site of this game. They will provide you the latest audio driver.

Yep, I also faced the same kind of problem and I had used the exactly same solution to solve the torubel. Then it will be helps me to remove such problem. This is the best way to solve the trouble. Most of the time the driver will be came with either the gaming setup files or user can be used the previous installed driver. Hence this kind of unknown problem is presents. Then I think this driver update option will be best for this solving the trouble.

Without any doubt it is actually the sound card problem. The sound card you had used is not well support the game. I think you need to first check that the other game of the system is correctly work or not. If it will not correctly work then you need to uninsert this sound card. Then select any compatible card and install it onto the system. it will be helps you to solve the trouble. Then also check the installed driver of this system. It could be possible that this driver is affected or crashed. In that case, reinstall it.