Thread: Error "Disc Unreadable" in XBox 360 modern warfare 2 Multiplayer

Error "Disc Unreadable" in XBox 360 modern warfare 2 Multiplayer

Hello friend, I have download and then install this XBox 360 modern warfare 2 Multiplayer video game on the Xbox 360 device. Now it will be creates some major issues. Last month I install this game and within one month it creates some major issue. The disk I have used for playing this multiplayer game is unreadable in this XBox 360 gaming console. This will shows the error message "The Disc Unreadable" or unreachable. Any helps to solve this trouble would be appreciates.

Re: Error "Disc Unreadable" in XBox 360 modern warfare 2 Multiplayer

Hey dude, I think there is some minor cracks on this disk. You need to check the centre spindle on this disk for minor cracks is present or not. If it is present then you need to clean this disk. The cleaning operations over this disk will be avoiding such dust particle of the disk. Then it will be helps to remove the unwanted dust particle on this disk and it will be helps to read the disk on this gaming console. Then try this basic solution for solving the trouble.

There is special task necessary to solve this trouble. You need to first check the game without connected your hard-drive, see if that works. If these will works then there si something happens in this game. I think the system won’t update patched game. Hence the user will be necessary to perform this update task over the system. This will be helps to avoid such trouble and then the game will be detects the disk for multiplayer options. Try this solution it will solve your problem.

If this disk is not detected or unreadable then I think this disk is to be completely crashed and hence you need to replace this disk with the other disk. There are so many latest functionality based disk present in the market. That will be help to play the online on multiplayer mode. Then try this solution and it really works to solve this trouble. Use this trouble and it will be so helpful to you for playing the game. The nearest seller will provide this supported disk.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in this system. In that time I also think that the disk is crashed and hence it will not work correctly. Then initially I think the replacement idea but later on I used another solution. Then I check the game patch and I found some crisis on this. Then I remove the existing problem of this game and it will be helps me to remove such problem. After doing this I checked the game disk and there is nothing wrong happen in this system. The disk works correctly without any problem.