Thread: GTA: San Andreas for PS3 or not

GTA: San Andreas for PS3 or not

Ps3 games are always my favorite one and so far I have played different games in it. I know that some games which are available for PS3 does not available for PC or any other consoles. So I really be fond of PS3. The recent topic which I came across is about the GTA: San Andreas for PS3. Do you think that does anybody will going to remake this game for playstation 3 with modern graphics. AS far as I know that the the SAN Andreas is much better and funnier than GTA:iV.

Re: GTA: San Andreas for PS3 or not

GTA IV until you do the missions and then nice when you have finished the missions you have to you No planes, no deserts, mountains or anything, nothing special vehicles such as monster truck, Hydra, jet pack, you cannot attach the trailer to the truck . PS2 GTA SA is not on PS3. Ps3 has no backwards compatibility more in the new consoles seeking. There is no GTA SA on PS3. If you like San Andereas, going on a next generation console games, buy an Xbox 360th for 200 € The Backward Compatible, cheaper and GTA SA is also for Xbox. The new GTA gibs too.

All of it is not backwards compatible, but there are small emulators for X-Box Live, then on the HDD or memory unit to be shut money if you play an old X-Box into doing (nothing too expensive). Is not but with all the games, but on the X-Box website has a list of games that run on the 360th Can the GTA: SA even by XBox-Live download to the HDD. However, the XB version would have the disadvantage that the codes are different, as the old box controller is so different from the vonne PS2.

Imagine launching San Andreas in the far-away future, except rather than receiving the whole thing in single shot, every city was easy to get to all the way through downloadable episodes? Until lastly, when you've arrived at Las Venturas, the whole city's unlock for you. Certainly, I understand the trouble with it, except it's a consideration! The graphics requirement for this game is not much but still I don’t know for what purpose it didn’t release for PS3 yet. Whatever it may be, so far many people have succeeded by playing this game on their PS3.

GTA San Andreas with new graphics and modern and very nice quality cars. This is a must see! Replaced almost all passenger cars, trucks, boats. In the game you will not find a single Russian car 75% of Japanese and American auto. Everyone knows this game and it makes no sense to talk about it, the new version of the game with new and very cool cars. The bad thing is still it didn’t came for PS3. I don’t know for what reason they haven’t released yet. May be they have different plan in their mind. I hope that soon I will get it.

i believe it would be enormous to have that game flipside for ps3! They must transport the bikes planes and the whole thing! For gta 5 if they’re going to create a entire new-fangled tale they must put in actually cool planes as well as helicopters along with things similar to that. And you can be type of a robot man to where you can obtain your weapons blown off otherwise your legs otherwise something similar to that. You may perhaps be similar to the terminator! However i want to have san andreas back to my PS3 in any manner.