Thread: Should rocket launchers have back blast in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game?

Should rocket launchers have back blast in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game?

I think they must blast back at least hardcore form, if Codemasters feel it would be too much punishment for people without microphones. I say that the normal mode for beginners or people who want a real challenge and hardcore exactly what it says it is HARDCORE. Thus the game developers need to modify their game as per the people’s requirement. What do you people suggest about this?

Re: Should rocket launchers have back blast in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game?

I was having the same exact time the same debate last night online! If you want realism, which has to be there. We fried to stand too close to the vehicles on fire, shooting across a line of "friendly fire" again; back blast would have been a no brainer. There would have been much for the dev to add an "action tank or similar second command, audible at about 4 or less prior to firing, to allow teammates to leave the blast area or back.

Re: Should rocket launchers have back blast in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game?

Exactly, but no player would take an active command saying preparing to fire twice clear position should be enough if people connect maybe a look over the shoulder of the person with the launcher after it said to check all world is off the road. Or using the microphone to say: Should the people playing online hardcore mode without a microphone anyway? I prefer to tune the show before you start to refine the mechanics individual. Amnesty International and the sense of freedom needs a substantial boost before anything like back blast begin to add the element of realism of the game.

Even without microphones that could have the character to give a voice warning when you reach the pitcher. Although I do not want calling the enemy AI you like as in the RR of AI out loud when you reload, the same should work for explosion or back as it might be too busy chatting to warn our fellow we reload every 30 rounds and ready to fire dangerous ordinance. It would be a good warning for those who enjoy spending in the line of fire and subsequent explosion area.
    RD Before we all loved to walk behind the helicopter, but soon learned not to expect CM will teach us console users that are role-playing games back explosion, enough to hurt or kill, but enough to give a lesson fun 1 or 2 times before they learn to avoid.

How about automatic voices for people with no microphone and no hardcore mode except you are playing with AI or people who do not have microphones? What I mean by saying that preparing them to fire position clear was the voice of characters that say about you and what did he mean a glance over his shoulder to check your course is the game does it for you instead of to ask if everyone is clear or turn all the way around with launcher. I agree that before such things are done, there are many things that need to correct a little sense to talk about adding features that add to the realism when existing features are not realistic, it is not.

It is a matter of difficulty, is a question that makes a game element. There should be a way to get the AI and the players to leave the area after the explosion. For example, if you move or turn, changes the new explosion area, and the AI or players have to move. There is also the question of whether the shooter is free of the explosion later. Well I hope this would what I feel should be there in the game.

I think there should be something like Press X to build into the cooking mode? Your character yells "bang back!" or something, and if someone is in the way of shouting "Cease fire" and "Back blast clear" if there is nobody on the road. It should not be able to move or turn around the cooking mode to enter, or if you change the back blast area. It should not be able to enter shooting mode unless it is clear. The pitcher must not be down unless in a safe place and angle. Once you are in, you can enter shooting mode.