Thread: When will we get REAL Classic sequel in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

When will we get REAL Classic sequel in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

As we all know that Sonic 4 is not even close to the standards requirement for the use of the true sequel toward the Classic games for which the players are logging in. So I want to ask that if there are some chances that we will get the REAL Classic sequel in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II. If there is anything that someone here know about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: When will we get REAL Classic sequel in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

For me, this is really not looks rude or something but I am not able to believe that the Sega will not make the "real classic sequel."

Sega already selected to make use of the "modern" Sonic and it looks to be sticking through it within development. It would be odd if they were to arbitrarily modify him to his classic self except a skin only to please fans. Other than this the classics had already pasted as well as Sega in a way is moved on. Those were big times intended for the hedgehog but now either Sega doesn't encompass it anymore or there is some other issue. Other than all this we can just hope for the Sonic's future.

If they will make the game in this way then it is going to be a Classic game. I think that you will need the Classic game and so you are willing for this.

Frankly speaking that I really do not want that the real" classic experience should be there and do not expect it soon. This is as classic as it is devoid of originality. And it's not Tails in companion, who will offer an added value. I can say that they have did well with the design of its levels, Sonic 4 Episode II to have taste of their most loyal fans. And that's it the most damaging: to satisfy a public that is already dedicated to his cause, to rest on its laurels without taking new risks.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II will be the first game to leverage the cloud sync between Xbox 360 and Windows Phone with Windows Mobile 7. What does this mean? Well ', let's say you're playing on Xbox 360 and arrived at a certain point, be forced to leave the house. By saving the game and starting the game on Windows Phone you can pick up where you left off on consoles.

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II maintains the playable 2D essence that has characterized the series since the 90's. It is preserved so that pleasure SEGA arcade to devise short but intense phase, where the speed of our hedgehog invites us to complete levels as quickly as possible, finding the best routes to achieve the highest score. Actions such as "homing attack" or "dash jump" remain valid with respect to the previous game, which increases the number of opportunities in this adventure where Sonic will also find a greater number of secrets (to promote the character of the work replayable) This will help increase the duration of the game.

According to me the Modern model seems to be stupid within Sonic 4 Episode 1 but I can say that this is the most excellent rendition of Modern Sonic either. Modern Sonic does not seems that good in the 2D. If you wish to have real fun of this then play this in 3D.

I am wishing that to gather SEGA half way and the Modern model within Sonic 4. I am willing to admit automated springs as well as a few additional speed boosters which is normal. I really hope to accept homing attack.

It’s being very long that physics are as close as they can probably get them toward the originals and that they endeavor to start modeling back that how roll physics must work. Bouncing on enemies require to be effective and HA require not to experience so mechanical as well as forced level design which required to reflect that. It is important that the HA must feel no more forced as compared to the spindash within the classics.

I wish that there will be some tribute stuff so that they can infract try to make it better and they could feel different as compared to the original and other than this, they are having some original content with that.

I dont think that someone can predict this. They have not given any information abouty this anywhere. There are some rumours who are are spreading wrong information regarding this. Dont believe on that.