Thread: Unexplored areas in The elder scrolls

Unexplored areas in The elder scrolls

I am playing this game and it is really one of the interesting one and the thing is that there are some sort of large expanse of mostly unexplored areas in any direction around Tamriel? I know to the north is Atmora, to the west is Yokuda unless there is something farther west and south, I think, is the land of the load. So is there is anyone who is having any idea regarding the same if yes then please let me know and solve the confusion that I am facing here.

Re: Unexplored areas in The elder scrolls

Besides Pyandonea, the entire southern portion if we were to divide Nirn into north, central and south is empty. So yes here could easily be a continent at least the size of Youkuda new Yokuda, after it sunk there. In reality, Bethesda really hasn't mentioned much about anywhere except Tamriel. I mean, we assume we know where Akivar and Atmora are located, but since we actually haven't seen concrete official maps, we can't be 100% sure. They are 90% though that they are in the places I mentioned earlier.

I made a globe of Nirn, it includes all the known continents/landmasses mentioned above. I put it all onto a globe on a scale that which I figured was a decent size for Tamriel when compared to the planet. The scale I made Tamriel leaves room for at least another huge continent, if not then a few small ones, and some could argue that I made Tamriel too large which would leave even more room for more land.

Wasn't there a globe or map or something in Redguard? If I remember right, it was with the Dwemer Orrery or near it. It didn't show us much but we could see Pyandonea and, I think, Yokuda. It might have shown a bit of Atmora as well, but I don't rightly remember. I made up, but I think it looks kinda cool, a little incomplete though - none of this is really finished. Pictures and video were all taken in Nifskope by the way they probably would've been better if I had rendered them properly.

Tamriel may be this magickal center of the world, in which everyone is drawn to or whatever, but that doesn't mean it’s the largest Continent on Nirn. The Kamal invaded Morrowind, which most likely puts their territory somewhere relatively close to Tamriel, because I don't see these Ice Demons arriving on this fleet of massive ships that can sail forever across the sea, but thats just me. Apparently the Teseci have also invaded Morrowind, so that makes me think may be their empire stress a good ways across Akivir, maby along the southern half.

A united Nord army would be able to do considerable damage against the Great Houses. However, the Nords were unlikely to unite in full against a fellow faction of Imperial citizens and now much of Skyrim is in ruins, like morrowind. However, after the Oblivion crisis Redoran's biggest concern is probably not the Nords, but the other Great Houses. If Bethesda’s smart, they will include the Empire falling apart, warlords and houses fighting each other and some plot to finish of the Empire in TES.