Thread: Are you firing blanks in Operation Flashpoint Red River game?

Are you firing blanks in Operation Flashpoint Red River game?

Hi friends I am playing this game from past 15 days ago. I don’t know but this game seems to me like sometimes I am on red river because how can you shoot a stationary target with a single shot with no effect then shoot again with the same point of aim and hit them? Don't say you must be missing please I am not that stupid. Are you people are feeling the same thing as I am? I think there is some problem with this game.

Re: Are you firing blanks in Operation Flashpoint Red River game?

Missed shots are actually quite realistic. Not always give what is destined to fight a variety of reasons. It is difficult to establish the feeling of real gun control or breath or the distance or the wind or the bullets coming at you in a game and the effect of all these things in the precision shooter especially the latter, it is difficult to shoot well bullets cracking over his head. So the occasional lack realistic. I wish there was melee in the game.

I think that there is no influence of guns in the RR that made it possible that the bullets leaving the gun at odd angles. Think MAG vs. BFBC2, instead of adding domain / reverse deliberately distorted the barrels of guns. I think with the experience points and benefits that can achieve the accuracy of some weapons very close to straight out of the canyon though. I think game developers need to modify this game.

Well, I'm not happy with this, I was playing as a shooter with a scoped M4 and a pistol shooter and smoke grenades also so it's like a real charge out of U.S. soldiers and what I noticed is when it points down places there is no movement of arms or even breathe, but even single shot fired from a prone position are not hitting target 8 out of 10 times your taste is a shock breathing invisible how are you supposed to shoot accurately if everything looks perfect, but shots are flying in random directions that is a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Foxtrot Uniform Code teachers were thinking.

I have curiosity to know how many of you who complain about these misses has fired a rifle that is affordable to the game. Especially at a distance that may feel that his vision of future perfection, but still sent a stray bullet as a result of a number of factors. I noticed these misses in the RR usually when I'm standing and a big shootout. Take cover! Issue an order for the team. Come out of the roof crouched or prone, and take your time and watch your bullets! In addition, they have not experienced the problem and the Republic of hits not properly records the damage.

Not to mention the view that there heavy misalignment by moving the gun in this game. As far as I know, the bullet still goes to the center of the screen, but the effect can be very disconcerting. This seems to be the same system used in BF2 PR because the BF2 engine could not do otherwise. And it was aggravating as hell. They do it to increase accuracy. Each of the options offers a specialized training for combat. Support training gives less recoil, accuracy, and moderate modile moderate. Shooter gives high accuracy and management with the objective. CQC provides a moderate accuracy, precision mobile manipulation and unaimed. Basically, you give your soldier, which specializes in.

No influence when it sought. Instead, there is misalignment view. Precision movement and reduction of recoil while aiming. When it is not intended, turning, precision motion and back down. Weapons in order to reduce the sensitivity weight. Also, possibly bullet leaves the barrel and no sights. Teammates were shooting at close range and were hitting the ball lower. To pinpoint, there to wait for the sights to settle and fire in single shot or bursts. The recoil is a bit heavy. The accuracy is reasonable, albeit imperfect, for everything except sniper rifles, which have perfect accuracy. Specializations affect diverse statistics, the objective of speed, recoil, accuracy, precision mobile, etc.