Thread: Empty shells in RR building in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Empty shells in RR building in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

This is probably not news for you all, but frankly I'm surprised that RR buildings are still empty shells with no signs of people living in them, as they were in the DR. I thought it would have solved this by now. I do not understand why this is. This is not a military simulator more, so why still the solution for laziness ruin the atmosphere of design? What the hell are you trying to sell for $ 60 CM?

Re: Empty shells in RR building in Operation Flashpoint: Red River game

Suitable perhaps all packed up and moved to Afghanistan? Look for a full budget game, great atmosphere no small order, as I said this is not true milsim so things like the design of the atmosphere and details in the environment is an important species for dipping. To recommend that course to CM community, buy games that must be performed by professionals who are the people who should be surprised by the games I played in the 1990's had light bulbs that could explode and affect the AI vision is now and I'm playing a game that has less functionality. It is not decorate the map for me though is added gameplay my main complaint is the lack of effort that CM is known to be repeated for every aspect of the series.

What not to drop $ 60 on a half-baked product? Or maybe pull money from their parents? That would make sense. Working for money makes you realize the importance of the value of a product, and pumping out a quick sequel silent and broken for a mediocre game with incredible potential is inexcusable. When an artist creates something for the public, whether games, music or paintings to the public has the right to require a certain level of satisfaction.
    It is our right to demand that what is being sold and promised to deliver it, not a privilege. They are required to create a product so that we enjoy. I do not have anyone to enjoy the game and hopefully at some point, but that would be upset if I sold a nice car that turned out to be empty under the hood, like I'm upset that they are happy buying and even the defense of a product is defective in terms of AI and graphic / lack atmospherically.

CM is in the evacuation of all citizens and all their belongings before the battle begins. During the final stages of development of the testers always manage to refine all hunting guns and large and small animals until everything is running at CM standards, which are extremely high and probably, you know. You may think that there is no furniture in the game, but developers create everything, then used by native environment Tajikis Amnesty International added to carry out the evacuation. I hope that makes it more plausible.

Let me add that I still think this game can be worth buying at least after the fall of prices and CM I absolutely want to succeed, but I'm just calling like I see people, and when homes do not have even a mat on the ground to the insurgents / civilians to sleep, I have the feeling that rushed through the process of designing an appliance for a quick sequel cheaper. Seriously, it amazes me what people come here to complain. I recommend that people go and do a course in game coding before you come to hear complaints about this sort of thing.

Seriously I'll be holding onto my money until this game is for sale at full steam for $ 2.50 that will be a couple of months after its U.S. release. Just us (I'm talking about a lot of fans when I say that DR) sick when you think how great this game could have been based on our experience with DR. They had all the space in the world to make this one of the best games of the FPS genre, but it sounds like that guy Lenton has led them down the road of destruction.

Seriously joking aside to create a game on all platforms, taking into account the limited memory on consoles compared to P. Cs have buildings with interior trim another important detail would be overlooked. Landscapes rather have more enemies, etc listed below, bar table and some chairs and a kitchen knife and a fork. Given the limitations of today's consoles any developer has to reduce the elements that do not really affect the game. And look at CoD, a game with very detailed interiors - is what really makes the game better? In fact, I hate the rooms tastefully decorated with lights that keep looking good even after a B-52 strike.