Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Survivalist Story and Rifle in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Video Games

Old 10-06-2011

Survivalist Story and Rifle in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

My pc is 6 years old. The operating system installed in my PC is Windows 7. I normally use the PC for chatting, internet surfing, downloading movies and especially for gaming. Now days, I have heard about game Fallout. I came to know that it is quite an interesting game. The graphics of that game is excellent and the game is also interesting to be played. This game is especially played by the youngsters. I wanted to know about the Survival story and rifle in Fallout. Is anyone aware about this issue? If yes then please let me know about it.

Old 10-06-2011

Re: Survivalist Story and Rifle in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

I am aware about this issue and I will definitely tell you about it. Thoroughly discover all of Zion. You will locate the "story" and finally the weapon. You will also experience the story and be glad about it and the weapon much more if you do it by yourself relatively than having us tell you step by step where to go. It is one of the most engaging stories I've experienced in any FO game and I don't want to deceive you out of it.
Old 10-06-2011

It is much more satisfying to do it this way. I enjoyed this story about as much as the main quest. Sincere hearts will make more intellect if you search for the survivalist’s story. Can't say anymore, that would be a spoiler. Yes, assuming a white leg tribal didn't grab the rifle during the DLC quest. It can happen. The caves where you discover the story bits are very evidently noticeable once you figure out the tribal graffiti.
Old 10-06-2011

This has to be one of the finest back stories in NV so far. I appreciated verdict the back stories in FO3 as you explored the remains and learned what the people went through as the Great War happened. I feel NV really missed out on these kinds of stories. But as you investigate for the survivalist, you will study; his hand has subjective many things in Zion. The weapon is situated north of red Gate docks in a duffle bag next to a dead guy the survivalist what is left of him is bones.
Old 10-06-2011

I will provide you a clue. Stare for ghost hand paintings next to cave entrances. Not the simple "forbidden hands" that is white on red on white, like on structures and stuff. Make sure you interpret all the entries in the computer terminals. Otherwise you'll literally overlook the entire story. Seems a pity to give accurate instructions for the location of the rifle etc, it took me ages to discover them and I was really tempted to deceive by analysis the wiki but finding them for myself was so much more pleasing.
Old 10-06-2011

Have you ever heard of spoiler tags? This isn't the spoilerís part. Even if the OP was purposely asking for the info, there are lots of other folkís analyses this that might not want to be spoiled. Either spoiler tags your spoiling or just PM, but don't twist it up for everyone else. I acquire the rifle from white leg. If you donít find all the terminals and read them you wonít even know who he is or what he went through.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,